APP - Are Newsmax, OANN, and Fox Media threats to American Democracy?

Ok. Daniel pipes, quoted above, is a committed islamophobe.

https://bridge.georgetown.edu/research/factsheet-daniel-pipes
Daniel Pipes is an academic and founder of the right-wing think-tank, Middle East Forum. Pipes supports racial profiling and the surveillance of Muslim communities and believes Muslims in the United States seek to infiltrate and overthrow the country.
That was not the post that was deleted, it was the gay comment. Stay away from insults, talk about the topic in an adult manner, thank you.

That was not the post that was deleted, it was the gay comment. Stay away from insults, talk about the topic in an adult manner, thank you.

Daniel Pipes, the expert of hate
Omnipresent expert in television studios and regular commentator of American mainstream newspapers, Daniel Pipes has become the world theorist of the Islamphobia. The son of Richard Pipes, the Sovietologist that resumed the arms race during the Ford Administration, and spiritual son of Robert Strausz-Hupé, the visionary of the new world order, Daniel Pipes, directs a lot of strategic institutes. He is the founder of currently common concepts such as «new anti-Semitism», «militants of Islam» and «conspiracy theories». An advocate of the annihilation of Palestinians, he has been appointed by George W. Bush director of the US Institute of Peace.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article136260.html

Many people made predictions about all the secrets spilling out of the Trump White House once he left. That prediction is certainly coming true.

The Truth shall set you free....but it might put some Trump fans in jail. I think Bannon's chances of prison just doubled.

What secrets? from the disgruntled niece whose Dad was ousted from the family? LOL Trump is an Angel compared to the Clintons

What secrets? from the disgruntled niece whose Dad was ousted from the family? LOL Trump is an Angel compared to the Clintons

Jesus, kid. I really do hope you are under 25. At least that would excuse your ignorance.

OTOH, if you are in your 30s, you should give up any ideas of making it in management.

These books were from before the election. There's a slew of them coming out. Trump's legacy will last a long time....like Benedict Arnold's.

11 Trump books that offer a peek inside the White House

Jesus, kid. I really do hope you are under 25. At least that would excuse your ignorance.

OTOH, if you are in your 30s, you should give up any ideas of making it in management.

These books were from before the election. There's a slew of them coming out. Trump's legacy will last a long time....like Benedict Arnold's.

11 Trump books that offer a peek inside the White House

books, you mean someone's opinion LOLyou better see your steward soon so he can tell you what to think

books, you mean someone's opinion LOLyou better see your steward soon so he can tell you what to think

Ignore them then. The fact remains you were wrong, again, and, again, you refuse to admit the honest truth that there are books about the inside of the Trump White House.

Here's the big difference between you and I: I believe all people are flawed, especially politicians. You believe Trump should be installed as President-for-Life and the Constitution rewritten to support this....meaning shred the Constitution.

Sad you hate America so much that you support a dictator.

Ignore them then. The fact remains you were wrong, again, and, again, you refuse to admit the honest truth that there are books about the inside of the Trump White House.

Here's the big difference between you and I: I believe all people are flawed, especially politicians. You believe Trump should be installed as President-for-Life and the Constitution rewritten to support this....meaning shred the Constitution.

Sad you hate America so much that you support a dictator.

sad, you hate it so bad you support the communist party

You're off kilter, fucksack. Trump was merely the least globalist traitor in the running. You're projecting your abuse victim loyalty to deep state onto freedom lovers.

APP rules.

Disagreed on Trump. There were others such as Dr. Jo. whom I voted for.

As if CNN, MSNBC, and the NYT aren't.

There's a difference between print media and "cable news". Agreed 90% of what's on cable isn't news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ is a decent source for judging L/R bias in various reporting media.

It shows what you and I can certainly agree upon: the NYT is left of center

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/
leftcenter06.png

More than I care to provide to a closed-minded audience.

Based upon previous experience, I doubt you have any. No matter.

All the rational, educated and mature Americans on this forum are fully capable of reviewing the conversation themselves, if they care to, and form their own opinion. I'm good with that since it's the most logical path forward.

Based upon previous experience, I doubt you have any. No matter.

All the rational, educated and mature Americans on this forum are fully capable of reviewing the conversation themselves, if they care to, and form their own opinion. I'm good with that since it's the most logical path forward.

:rofl2:

Good to see some positive dialogue in this thread and reading educates the person. I mentioned it above but Stuart Stevens', 'It Was All a Lie: How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump' is an amazing read as he worked on several tough republican elections and won most. He tells it like it is.

Also for those interested conspiracy reader Anna Merlan's 'Republic of Lies: American Conspiracy Theorists and Their Surprising Rise to Power' is fascinating. She gets involved and covers several areas of conspiracy.

"The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading." David Bailey

Good to see some positive dialogue in this thread and reading educates the person. I mentioned it above but Stuart Stevens', 'It Was All a Lie: How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump' is an amazing read as he worked on several tough republican elections and won most. He tells it like it is.

Also for those interested conspiracy reader Anna Merlan's 'Republic of Lies: American Conspiracy Theorists and Their Surprising Rise to Power' is fascinating. She gets involved and covers several areas of conspiracy.

"The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading." David Bailey
"Scientia potentia est" is always a good approach to solving problems and mysteries in life.

What were the basic conclusions of the authors? Any solutions to the present dilemmas?

5o3ryn.jpg

Back