Are pensions a burden on the former employer?

I enjoy working, self-employed and not being a burden to anyone. You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employer.
good for you... Now run along sonny and get back to work... Having to read your redundant bullshit is getting to be a burden, and, if it' s true that you enjoy not being a burden on anyone, you'll just go back doing whatever it is that you call work, and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves, unburdened of your buzzkilling presence. Run along now. Ttfn.

good for you... Now run along sonny and get back to work... Having to read your redundant bullshit is getting to be a burden, and, if it' s true that you enjoy not being a burden on anyone, you'll just go back doing whatever it is that you call work, and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves, unburdened of your buzzkilling presence. Run along now. Ttfn.
You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employer. Wouldn't you agree?

Really! Too chickenshit to join the armed forces and actually put his ass on the line for something bigger than himself, he is "self employed" which means he is really employed by a never ending string of customers. I can just picture DY being all smarmy and obsequious to his customers. They undoubtedly laugh at him after he leaves.

Really! Too chickenshit to join the armed forces and actually put his ass on the line for something bigger than himself, he is "self employed" which means he is really employed by a never ending string of customers. I can just picture DY being all smarmy and obsequious to his customers. They undoubtedly laugh at him after he leaves.

A while back I believe DY admitted to be on workers comp or something like that.

Fucking leech,

You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employer. Wouldn't you agree?
I don't sit on my ass, and my former employers are the grateful citizens of the United States. Obviously some, like you, aren't so grateful even though you did not have the balls to do what I did on your OWN behalf, let alone selflessly do so for one's country as I did. For those ungrateful fucks like you who see my pension as a burden to them, I say, GO FUCK YOURSELVES ASSHOLES! THE MONEY SPENDS EVEN BETTER KNOWING IT BURDENS YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, that's why they keep coming back.

I keep having my gardener come back, and my pool boy come back, and my housekeeper come back. I have no doubt that you keep getting asked back as well. Good for you!
That is why you moved to Mexico, because you like being the master with servants living in poverty...

I don't sit on my ass, and my former employers are the grateful citizens of the United States. Obviously some, like you, aren't so grateful even though you did not have the balls to do what I did on your OWN behalf, let alone selflessly do so for one's country as I did. For those ungrateful fucks like you who see my pension as a burden to them, I say, GO FUCK YOURSELVES ASSHOLES! THE MONEY SPENDS EVEN BETTER KNOWING IT BURDENS YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Burdens me? Hardly. I doubt if your paltry pension sees more than a penny or two from me, even at my rate.

You showed zero balls enlisting for what John Kerry chose as the safest branch in the armed services. Then you did the minimum to get a pension and milk the system until the day that you die....

and you wonder why your customers ask you back? I'm sure you do good work, sonny. Shouldn't you bevgetting back to it?
What does you hiring workers to do shit most folks enjoy doing themselves and paying them at the poverty level have to do with my clients? Nothing of course...

Back