Are pensions a burden on the former employer?

I know what your opinion is about what was said about "all vets"; mine is quite different, so no further comment is necessary.

That aside, I tossed some bait and you gobbled it up like hot bacon. Wouldn't you agree?

Maineman, I tossed some bait and you gobbled it up like hot bacon. Wouldn't you agree?
you threw all military retirees under the bus and I responded on behalf of all of them...yes. Should I have ignored your childish churlish barb? Yeah... Probably. Should you have double checked your post where you mistakenly typed talmud instead of torah? Yeah... Definitely. Does any of it matter much? Nah. Not really. The sun will come up tomorrow and I'll still be retired and loving life in Mexico, and you'll still be going to work tryin' to make a buck. It's all good.

I enjoy working, self-employed and not being a burden to anyone. You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employers. As I predicted, this Talmud-Torah nonsense still interests you, and probably will for days or weeks. LOL Wouldn't you agree?

No burden... Just deferred compensation. As far as the talmud thing goes, everybody who has followed it at all has already seen what a buffoon you are. I've got no reason to harp on it any more. Like I said, I know the next time you have to type either one of those t-words, you'll think twice, and up inside your head, I'll chuckle. lol

Compensation is a burden, deferred or otherwise. You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employers.

Where did I ever say man-on-man? I said male prostitute. Do you think that women are incapable of paying for sex? Don't you think those that do might like to have their pussies licked by the male prostitute they were employing.

That is clearly a freudian slip on your part. Your fantasies rear their ugly, gay, head. Lol

Oh SNAP!

maineman hands DY and USF...

A 2 for 1 PWNING!

Two PWNS for the price of ONE!

I enjoy working, self-employed and not being a burden to anyone. You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employers. As I predicted, this Talmud-Torah nonsense still interests you, and probably will for days or weeks. LOL Wouldn't you agree?

Were the employers not burdens to workers (pre-retirement)? It only makes sense that folks get back a little of the capital they produce.

Compensation is a burden, deferred or otherwise. You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employers.
if that is how you wish to look at retirement, good for you. I am certainly not sitting on my ass... I do kilometer a day in my pool... Every morning while my wife heads off to her spin gym, followed by pilates. We hook back up in time to go have a liesurely lunch somewhere and then spend the rest of te afternoon either exploring our wonderful city, or hanging out with friends either poolside, or at the beach. I love spending my navy retirement that you, and the rest of our grateful nation pays me every month until the day I die...And then, after I die, will pay my much younger wife until the day SHE dies. Hey... It may be quittin' time for you today, but tomorrow, you gotta get back up and start humpin' again. Have a great day tomorrow pushin' that plow. It's awesome being me... Sucks to be you!

if that is how you wish to look at retirement, good for you. I am certainly not sitting on my ass... I do kilometer a day in my pool... Every morning while my wife heads off to her spin gym, followed by pilates. We hook back up in time to go have a liesurely lunch somewhere and then spend the rest of te afternoon either exploring our wonderful city, or hanging out with friends either poolside, or at the beach. I love spending my navy retirement that you, and the rest of our grateful nation pays me every month until the day I die...And then, after I die, will pay my much younger wife until the day SHE dies. Hey... It may be quittin' time for you today, but tomorrow, you gotta get back up and start humpin' again. Have a great day tomorrow pushin' that plow. It's awesome being me... Sucks to be you!

I just bought a nice bottle of wine that DY's taxes paid for.

Thanks, DY!

I am certainly ...sitting on my ass... a liesurely lunch somewhere... or hanging out with friends either poolside, or at the beach. I love spending my navy retirement that you, and the rest of our grateful nation pays me every month until the day I die...
I enjoy working, self-employed and not being a burden to anyone. You enjoy sitting on your ass being a burden to your former employer.

Back