Are Republican Women Prettier?

Probably "NEVER!" same as "Are you a Republican?"......did you miss my point?
No, I think I reflected it exactly.

Except dating in college, I found that I became much more attractive to women that I liked by quietly showing that I was personally responsible; clearly a Republican trait.

So maybe your point is both irrelevant and stupid.

If you have to repeat someone else's joke... It's time for you to get some new material or step the fuck away from the microphone.
I pointed out Moot's point was irrelevant. Using an opponent's own words to skewer him is considered "high art", as well as fair play.

I pointed out Moot's point was irrelevant. Using an opponent's own words to skewer him is considered "high art", as well as fair play.
no... You seem to STILL not get his point. There are beautiful republicans and there are beautiful democrats and NO guy gives a flying fuck about a woman's political persuasion on the first date... In some cases, that total disregard last through a lifetime of wedded bliss. Mott's point was not that nobody looks for republican women on the first date, but that political compatibility, or even politics in general is not a primary factor in hooking up. Your catty little reply was not only not HIGH art, it wasn't even artful or humorous in any way... Just the hamfisted reply of a hack. You remind me of a guy who paints houses, yet at cocktail parties tries to impress girls by telling them he is an artist.

no... You seem to STILL not get his point. There are beautiful republicans and there are beautiful democrats and NO guy gives a flying fuck about a woman's political persuasion on the first date... In some cases, that total disregard last through a lifetime of wedded bliss. Mott's point was not that nobody looks for republican women on the first date, but that political compatibility, or even politics in general is not a primary factor in hooking up. Your catty little reply was not only not HIGH art, it wasn't even artful or humorous in any way... Just the hamfisted reply of a hack. You remind me of a guy who paints houses, yet at cocktail parties tries to impress girls by telling them he is an artist.

Why the loathing toward the working man? A good friend of mine is a house painter, and he is also an artist, making amazing statues out of driftwood...

It appears that you agree with me that Moots post was irrelevant. It just took my artful post to call it to your attention.

It appears that you agree with me that Moots post was irrelevant. It just took my artful post to call it to your attention.

Wrong yet again... Mott's point was relevant and funny... And it would have been just as funny if he had substituted democrat for republican. Repeating it, as you did, was hamfisted, dorky, and not at all funny.

Wrong yet again... Mott's point was relevant and funny... And it would have been just as funny if he had substituted democrat for republican. Repeating it, as you did, was hamfisted, dorky, and not at all funny.
In your opinion, of course. Mine's a bit different. Interesting terms that you are using though, sort of "white trashy".

In your opinion, of course. Mine's a bit different. Interesting terms that you are using though, sort of "white trashy".
of course... Everyone has been to a comedy club and watched a really bad comedian be the only one to laugh at his own jokes...you sometimes wonder why in the world would he tell such a totally un-funny joke, and then you realize.... He really thinks it IS funny. That's you.

Hamfisted is a term that originated in the 1920's and was used to describe pilots who did not possess the fine motor skills necessary to handle early aircraft.. Hardly a term from tobacco road or your typical trailer park. Dorky is a term I picked up from my daughter the law school student. She is, and always has been the very antithesis of white trash.

If you have to repeat someone else's joke... It's time for you to get some new material or step the fuck away from the microphone.
Actually I had more Democrat women take an interest in me, than Republican women, all true, and they looked great.

For Paulie:

And here you are making fun of peoples looks by posting unflattering photos of some political gals. What you just did was the same as what I did, but I at least posted photos of some gals from both parties.

What makes you think I want to discuss Trotskyism? And how does that make a thread about the looks of politicians any more or less meaningful?

As for the Manifesto? Part of it. Personally, I don't tend to read Marx -- all of his theories were developed by later authors, whose essays and articles are more worth reading.

Back