Are Republican Women Prettier?

Really?

Do you mean Bristol the Pistol before the nose job, ear job, chin job, boob job, and tummy tuck? Or the Bristol the Pistol from DWTS who earned the distinction of being the only player to GAIN weight on the show and go further with the worst scores ever? Not to mention getting her fat baby mama ass kicked off as soon as her second stint on the show started?

Puhleeze!
I tried to vote for Bristol near the end of the DWRTS show, maybe the Semi-Finals and I could not get online to vote for Bristol, it kept saying too busy, ok, fine. During the Semis of this Last Show, again I could not vote for winner Derek Hough, my point being that Your Lib cohors in Hollywood and ABC need to be in control, Commie style. The Tea Party wanted to vote for Bristol, no matter what her dancing ability was, butt your Lib cohors played their Commie control game. You know that I am Right. The Libs will manage to screw up DWTS in the end. Did you see that rediculous Lib created new show "Splash", what a joke?

I tried to vote for Bristol near the end of the DWRTS show, maybe the Semi-Finals and I could not get online to vote for Bristol, it kept saying too busy, ok, fine. During the Semis of this Last Show, again I could not vote for winner Derek Hough, my point being that Your Lib cohors in Hollywood and ABC need to be in control, Commie style. The Tea Party wanted to vote for Bristol, no matter what her dancing ability was, butt your Lib cohors played their Commie control game. You know that I am Right. The Libs will manage to screw up DWTS in the end. Did you see that rediculous Lib created new show "Splash", what a joke?

Lol...another conspiracy theory. I've got a hunch the entire Palin family is so fucked up even the fake conspiricies look tame.

Besides, I don't watch the gay show, although it's telling you do.

Arthur Murray, my ass!

I remember back in the '90s, liberals didn't dare say Clinton was handsome because cons would be all over that, claiming Clinton got women's votes because of his looks.

Fast forward 20 years and we see cons have done a 180-degree turn, bragging about their politicians' looks as if it has any relevance whatsoever.

Says the people who couldn't stop talking about how McCain looked like an old man, often directly comparing him to the "more handsome" Obama simply because of looks.

And... what newspapers were you reading? It was almost constantly pointed out in the media back in that day that women may be voting for Clinton due to his looks.

Says the people who couldn't stop talking about how McCain looked like an old man, often directly comparing him to the "more handsome" Obama simply because of looks.

And... what newspapers were you reading? It was almost constantly pointed out in the media back in that day that women may be voting for Clinton due to his looks.

It's fairly well understood that you can't be Prez if you're short, ugly, and/ or don't have a full head of hair. That's why I am not worried whatsoever of a Joe Biden presidency.

IT's funny because, and I know everyone is going to think I'm making this up, but you guys who know me have my word, this is the truth. My SIL is a Republican. Beautiful woman, I will state that right out. Could have been a movie star. Also, ftr, I love her. We are like sisters.

Anyway, she literally always yells at me for laughing! I swear to God, she doesn't laugh. Do you know why? Laughing and smiling too broadly cause wrinkles and creases! I am not making this up.

I told her last year on Fire Island when I was laughing my head off, G, bring on the wrinkles because I love life too much not to laugh and not to smile whenever a smile strikes me. So who knows what cost people don't wrinkle at, but I know that I have not gotten plastic surgery, don't see it in my future, I laugh and smile, and I wouldn't change a thing. Aging causes wrinkles and creases. I hope I live long enough to get very wrinkled - all from laughs and smiles!

That's just insane. I've read bios of movie stars who won't smile, sleep on their sides, go without sunglasses etc. but never "real" people.

McCain is an old man and saying he looks old isn't a lie. What about the people who criticized Hillary's looks when she was running? "Ugly" is one of the milder terms used for her and she is not an ugly woman.

My point is the double standard on appearances is mostly from the right. Just on this board we've seen that very topic a number of times, with the accompanying badly photoshopped pictures of liberal women and glamourized photoshopped pictures of conservative women. When do you ever see libs doing the same, and besides, why care about their looks at all? I wouldn't vote for either Palin or Jan Brewer and it has nothing to do with their faces.

IT's funny because, and I know everyone is going to think I'm making this up, but you guys who know me have my word, this is the truth. My SIL is a Republican. Beautiful woman, I will state that right out. Could have been a movie star. Also, ftr, I love her. We are like sisters.

Anyway, she literally always yells at me for laughing! I swear to God, she doesn't laugh. Do you know why? Laughing and smiling too broadly cause wrinkles and creases! I am not making this up.

I told her last year on Fire Island when I was laughing my head off, G, bring on the wrinkles because I love life too much not to laugh and not to smile whenever a smile strikes me. So who knows what cost people don't wrinkle at, but I know that I have not gotten plastic surgery, don't see it in my future, I laugh and smile, and I wouldn't change a thing. Aging causes wrinkles and creases. I hope I live long enough to get very wrinkled - all from laughs and smiles!

Amen

McCain is an old man and saying he looks old isn't a lie. What about the people who criticized Hillary's looks when she was running? "Ugly" is one of the milder terms used for her and she is not an ugly woman.

My point is the double standard on appearances is mostly from the right. Just on this board we've seen that very topic a number of times, with the accompanying badly photoshopped pictures of liberal women and glamourized photoshopped pictures of conservative women. When do you ever see libs doing the same, and besides, why care about their looks at all? I wouldn't vote for either Palin or Jan Brewer and it has nothing to do with their faces.
You would not vote for good looking Clark Gable if he was a conservative, would you Scarlett, so "frankly my dear, I don't give a dam"(Gone With The Wind).

Lol...another conspiracy theory. I've got a hunch the entire Palin family is so fucked up even the fake conspiricies look tame.

Besides, I don't watch the gay show, although it's telling you do.

Arthur Murray, my ass!
Is it a conspuracy that the IRS has commited numerous felonies in order to influence a National Election. Was it a conspiracy for your Lib cohors to put a "spy" next door to the Palins in Alaska, butt the Palins countered by raising their fence up high, so the Lib jackass could not see into their yard and house? The chickens are coming home to roost after the House defunds ObamaCare, so the IRS will have nothing to do with managing the ObamaCare. It looks like there will be a path to impeachment, as these hearings procede, why do you Libs have to always cheat, like you do with just about everything, even DWTS?

That's just insane. I've read bios of movie stars who won't smile, sleep on their sides, go without sunglasses etc. but never "real" people.

I actually had never heard of it before from anyone, and I totally thought she was putting me on. But she wasn't, and then afterwards I started noticing - she doesn't smile. She has this little half smile she does, and she doesn't laugh. This was only last year I found this out.

Back