Are Some Democrats *gasp* ...RACIST?

dixie obvously only reads his own threads, we have been talking about rascist dems for some time on here.

Stupit neos.

I never claimed to be tolerant of bigots such as yourself.

You have nothing but insults. No intelligent thought whatsoever. You call anyone a bigot that does not agree with your ideas. How narrow-minded is that? That is really all you have - insults, personal attacks. You either cannot or you refuse to dispute a single fact of what is presented to you.

No where have I offered a bigoted comment, yet all you can do is to is make that claim. How bigoted is that? You are a credit to your party.

You have nothing but insults. No intelligent thought whatsoever. You call anyone a bigot that does not agree with your ideas. How narrow-minded is that? That is really all you have - insults, personal attacks. You either cannot or you refuse to dispute a single fact of what is presented to you.

No where have I offered a bigoted comment, yet all you can do is to is make that claim. How bigoted is that? You are a credit to your party.

Yes, I know I'm not intelligent, bigoted, stupid, intolerant, narrow-minded, and this all reflects on my party, the Republicans.

1 out of 5... that's 20% of Hillary's vote, and she is basically splitting the Dem vote with Obama, so that means roughly 10% of the voting Democrats are voting based on race, according to their very own admissions.

So now that we've established 10% of the Democrat party is racist, I have to ask... What are the Dems going to do? Can you "convert" these racists before November, or are they all going to flock to McCain to avoid voting for the black man?

Yes, I know I'm not intelligent, bigoted, stupid, intolerant, narrow-minded, and this all reflects on my party, the Republicans.

You only wish the Republicans fit that description. That would give you a reason for your hatred, but as you can see, it is the Democrat Party that seem to espouse racism.

The loathing you have for others that do not believe as you do is clearly displayed in your above comments.

1 out of 5... that's 20% of Hillary's vote, and she is basically splitting the Dem vote with Obama, so that means roughly 10% of the voting Democrats are voting based on race, according to their very own admissions.

So now that we've established 10% of the Democrat party is racist, I have to ask... What are the Dems going to do? Can you "convert" these racists before November, or are they all going to flock to McCain to avoid voting for the black man?

A lot of that depends. For Hillary to win the Democrat nomination, all she has to do is to threatened to form a third party called the Progressive Democrat Party. If she does that, she just might receive the Democrat nomination at the Convention.

Dude, it's the waterdork. He's glued to a message board at age 18. How sad. At an age when the rest of boys are getting laid, waterdork is the king of trolls at a lightly traveled website. He's really pathetic. I feel sorry for him. And I feel sorry for his mom too. It must just turn her insides to see what a little prick she raised.

A lot of that depends. For Hillary to win the Democrat nomination, all she has to do is to threatened to form a third party called the Progressive Democrat Party. If she does that, she just might receive the Democrat nomination at the Convention.

She's not going third party, she is too invested in the DNC. I still think the Democrats can have some hope for change here, after all, they have this magical thing called "redemption" you know. Although Republicans haven't yet mastered it, Democrats can suddenly find redemption from their racist views, and continue on with their political careers or whatever, never being questioned about it again. (See Senator Byrd.)

This mystical ability to "find redemption" was bestowed on them by a jackass from Texas who signed Civil Rights legislation 45 years ago, at which time, Democrats were given a lifetime pass on racism. This is why Hillary can get away with making racist remarks about Ghandi the Gas Station owner, and Joe Biden can say things like... "You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I am serious!" It's because they obviously received 'magical redemption' from their racist views.

So, I figure, whatever 'magical redemption' enabled Lester Maddox and George Wallace to be re-elected time after time, can be called on here to "redeem" the 10% of racist democrat voters before November. I mean, if a former Klansman can find redemption and enjoy a life-long Senatorial career, surely the racist Hillary voters can do the same, right?

:cof1:

She's not going third party, she is too invested in the DNC. I still think the Democrats can have some hope for change here, after all, they have this magical thing called "redemption" you know. Although Republicans haven't yet mastered it, Democrats can suddenly find redemption from their racist views, and continue on with their political careers or whatever, never being questioned about it again. (See Senator Byrd.)

It was really just a thought. A threat like that would scare the hell out of the Democrat Party. I am not saying that she would actually create a third party, in fact, I doubt that she would, but the threat to do so might give her a certain amount of power much like Ross Perot in the 90s.

Dude, it's the waterdork. He's glued to a message board at age 18. How sad. At an age when the rest of boys are getting laid, waterdork is the king of trolls at a lightly traveled website. He's really pathetic. I feel sorry for him. And I feel sorry for his mom too. It must just turn her insides to see what a little prick she raised.

Is this something we can credit the public education system? The education system obviously did not teach him to think or reason in an intelligent manner based on his efforts on this thread.

Just for giggles, I thought I would post this article from a few days ago:

As George W. Bush winds down his presidency, Republicans are now on the verge of going six years without an African-American governor, senator or House member.

Just a few years after the Republican Party launched a highly publicized diversity effort, the GOP is heading into the 2008 election without a single minority candidate with a plausible chance of winning a campaign for the House, the Senate or governor.

At a time when Democrats are poised to knock down a historic racial barrier with their presidential nominee, the GOP is fielding only a handful of minority candidates for Congress or statehouses — none of whom seem to have a prayer of victory.

At the start of the Bush years, the Republican National Committee — in tandem with the White House — vowed to usher in a new era of GOP minority outreach. As George W. Bush winds down his presidency, Republicans are now on the verge of going six — and probably more — years without an African-American governor, senator or House member.

That’s the longest such streak since the 1980s.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10464.html

Is this something we can credit the public education system? The education system obviously did not teach him to think or reason in an intelligent manner based on his efforts on this thread.

I know, I've been ruined by the conservatives that run my state. If only I grew up in Massachusettes, then I'd be OK.

Back