Are Some Democrats *gasp* ...RACIST?

There were not enough "operation chaos" voters to make such a large distinction.

I understand it is uncomfortable, but it is reality. In WV and in KY many people who voted as Ds said that race was a factor, and of that group 80% of them went to hillary's camp. I wonder how many of them are of that same group who says they would not vote for Obama if he is the nominee over hillary?

There were not enough "operation chaos" voters to make such a large distinction.

I understand it is uncomfortable, but it is reality. In WV and in KY many people who voted as Ds said that race was a factor, and of that group 80% of them went to hillary's camp. I wonder how many of them are of that same group who says they would not vote for Obama if he is the nominee over hillary?

i don't see 1 in 5 saying race was part of their decision as necessarily being ALL BAD....we do not know what these people that voted yes meant by saying yes....

the polling DID NOT ASK any direct questions on it...just something obscure.

The polling is meant to divide and give media the opportunity to SPECULATE on what race meant to these voters....without ever asking them.

In this polling it was not all white voters who answered yes also....there were black voters who answered "yes", and even for them it is possible that they are answering yes because they felt racism was present in "the other camp", not because they were racists themselves, no????

I see us as coming a VERY LONG WAY from what it was like when i was a kid which was just horrible, not diminishing in the least of how much farther we have to go....

Care

it's racist of democrats to do it no matter which way. It's obvious that republicans have no monopoly on racism. As I have been saying it's a way bigger problem than we let on.
700,000 mostly brother's in jail for tiny bits of pot, nuff said

i don't see 1 in 5 saying race was part of their decision as necessarily being ALL BAD....we do not know what these people that voted yes meant by saying yes....

the polling DID NOT ASK any direct questions on it...just something obscure.

The polling is meant to divide and give media the opportunity to SPECULATE on what race meant to these voters....without ever asking them.

In this polling it was not all white voters who answered yes also....there were black voters who answered "yes", and even for them it is possible that they are answering yes because they felt racism was present in "the other camp", not because they were racists themselves, no????

I see us as coming a VERY LONG WAY from what it was like when i was a kid which was just horrible, not diminishing in the least of how much farther we have to go....

Care
Of that group that answered yes 80%, 8 in 10, more than the supermajority, voted for clinton. Saying that some of them were black.. Fine. But the reality is that the hugest percentage of these people were democrats, have always been democrats and voted for the white girl over the black man because race was an issue for them.

Of that group that answered yes 80%, 8 in 10, more than the supermajority, voted for clinton. Saying that some of them were black.. Fine. But the reality is that the hugest percentage of these people were democrats, have always been democrats and voted for the white girl over the black man because race was an issue for them.

I don't believe your racist conclusion for one nanosecond....Damo....I believe for the most part, those that are true racists, will also be sexists....

you seem to rule out that race also could be "unfamiliarty' of the other candidate not of the same race as them....YOU and your other repubs or conservatives or right leaning folks WANT to make it as though that is what this polling question means because you WANT to take the obvious and blatent racism off of your side's own backs, but i don't buy it...

And under any other NORMAL polling circumstance, the Damo I have come to know, WOULD NOT BUY IN TO IT EITHER, and would be saying that the polling question was obscure and not defined enough to come to any kind of "group think" mentality on the group....

ALSO, in this same polling, done in each presidential race for decades....it was shown that 37% of the Democratic Primary voters in the 2000 Primary said they would never vote for Gore if he got the nomination and WOULD vote for Bush....

AND in 2004, in their Democratic Primary, these same voters by 34% said that they would not vote for Kerry IF he won the Democratic Nomination and that they would vote for President Bush.

IN this race in Kentucky, 30% of the people voting for Hillary said that they would vote for McCain if Hillary did not win.

NOW, YOU and Dixie and others here, can blow the race question out of proportion and put all of it on to Democrats if you like, but I can ASSURE YOU, that voters that voted for Geworge w Bush TWICE, ove the Democratic candidates of Gore and Kerry, ARE NOT Loyal Democrats or even Democrats at all...at least usually NOT on the Federal level....

So this can twisted to show that the word "race" means the same thing as Racist, from those on the right and the Obama supporters if they wish....

But it appears to me, that these voters did not vote for kerry or gore or obama, because they believe that Obama is an elitist to them.....elitist in the sense that he does not know them in Kentucky and he also DID NOT SPEND one nano second campaigning THERE to get to know them...Obama snubbed THEM, so they snubbed him and wrote him off as they did Gore and Kerry....

And I don't mean all of them as "they", just the 20% that we are talking about saying race was a part of their decision to vote for who they voted for....

Care

I don't believe your racist conclusion for one nanosecond....Damo....I believe for the most part, those that are true racists, will also be sexists....

you seem to rule out that race also could be "unfamiliarty' of the other candidate not of the same race as them....YOU and your other repubs or conservatives or right leaning folks WANT to make it as though that is what this polling question means because you WANT to take the obvious and blatent racism off of your side's own backs, but i don't buy it...

And under any other NORMAL polling circumstance, the Damo I have come to know, WOULD NOT BUY IN TO IT EITHER, and would be saying that the polling question was obscure and not defined enough to come to any kind of "group think" mentality on the group....

ALSO, in this same polling, done in each presidential race for decades....it was shown that 37% of the Democratic Primary voters in the 2000 Primary said they would never vote for Gore if he got the nomination and WOULD vote for Bush....

AND in 2004, in their Democratic Primary, these same voters by 34% said that they would not vote for Kerry IF he won the Democratic Nomination and that they would vote for President Bush.

IN this race in Kentucky, 30% of the people voting for Hillary said that they would vote for McCain if Hillary did not win.

NOW, YOU and Dixie and others here, can blow the race question out of proportion and put all of it on to Democrats if you like, but I can ASSURE YOU, that voters that voted for Geworge w Bush TWICE, ove the Democratic candidates of Gore and Kerry, ARE NOT Loyal Democrats or even Democrats at all...at least usually NOT on the Federal level....

So this can twisted to show that the word "race" means the same thing as Racist, from those on the right and the Obama supporters if they wish....

But it appears to me, that these voters did not vote for kerry or gore or obama, because they believe that Obama is an elitist to them.....elitist in the sense that he does not know them in Kentucky and he also DID NOT SPEND one nano second campaigning THERE to get to know them...Obama snubbed THEM, so they snubbed him and wrote him off as they did Gore and Kerry....

And I don't mean all of them as "they", just the 20% that we are talking about saying race was a part of their decision to vote for who they voted for....

Care
It isn't my "conclusion" it was what they said. You can deny what they said, but it doesn't change what they said.

When asked if race was a factor in how they voted 1 in 5 said yes, of that group 80% went to Clinton. Pretending that my "conclusion" is other than just restating this data is silly.

Corrected.

LOL, funny no one picked up on that. You're too busy trolling (which had me laughing BTW).

I'll repeat what I said a few days back. Ohio, WV, and KY are racist states. They aren't just 10% racist either. That's doesnt mean 10% of the Dem party is racist (but I wouldn't doubt that either)

I think that racism is understated. Most people wouldn't admit it as one of their issues if asked on a poll. The information is based only on those who actually admit that it was what drove their vote.

I think that racism is understated. Most people wouldn't admit it as one of their issues if asked on a poll. The information is based only on those who actually admit that it was what drove their vote.

Here in the Mid-West, a good portion of people are open about their racism because they are comfortable in their own little White world. Just wait until the show up at my wedding though... can't wait to see how uncomfortable they get.

Here in the Mid-West, a good portion of people are open about their racism because they are comfortable in their own little White world. Just wait until the show up at my wedding though... can't wait to see how uncomfortable they get.
LOL. How's the kid, man?

I think its the same in pennsylvania, where my extended family comes from. They had a problem with my cousin dating an asian gal.

California is so multicultural that I don't think one can get away with saying racist sh*t publically. I don't think I've heard the N word uttered publically here in years. I certainly never get stares from anyone when I'm out in public with my SO.

That's not to say there aren't yahoos and racists here. I think they have to self censor and hide it more though. :clink:

I think its the same in pennsylvania, where my extended family comes from. They had a problem with my cousin dating an asian gal.

California is so multicultural that I don't think one can get away with saying racist sh*t publically. I don't think I've heard the N word uttered publically here in years. I certainly never get stares from anyone when I'm out in public with my SO.

That's not to say there aren't yahoos and racists here. I think they have to self censor and hide it more though. :clink:

Yeah, the Western part of Penn at least is like that, near Pittsburgh. I don't have much experience in the Eastern part.

Well............

it is a well known fact that those who bring up racism are the ones who are actually the racist,they are in denial and looking to receive self closure!

This is a typical example of Left-wing hatred that is so inherent with the Left. What exactly has McCain done that would label him as a racist/terrorist? It is funny how you admit that Democrats that vote for Hillary are racists and then you accuse McCain of being a racist. it is always the same story, anyone that does not agree with the Liberal agenda is called a racist or bigot by Liberals that always claim to be tolerant of others.

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/are_you_liberal.htm

You just proved #54.

This just a perfect example of how far gone you wingnuts are. You are so far to the right of a person who is clearly independant/libertarian that in your eyes he's a leftwinger.

Back