Are You Curious About Judaism?

I don't tell you about other religions because I don't know anything about them.
You need remedial writing.

this is a chat site dude

get over it

NOW do you want to know why people like you don't want people learning all religions?

heres a hint

they may join the "wrong" religion

Or

they may even realize that they ALL claim to be the one and only

how can they all be the one and only?

that means the vast majority of religions are WRONG

how do you know which is the ONE ??????

how about believing in verifiable things that dont claim to be the one and only

Science in fact BEGS to be correct by verifiable facts.

give me science

it is the BEST KNOWLEDGE at any given time

and ready to learn more

ThaT strategy is to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of and the dummies buy into it.

you don't understand much huh

tell your programmer boris that he needs to give you an update

Maybe he is out protesting Putin

better hope he doesn't get murdered in the street by Putin thugs

you don't understand much huh

tell your programmer boris that he needs to give you an update

Maybe he is out protesting Putin

better hope he doesn't get murdered in the street by Putin thugs
SINCE I'M NOT a BOT, must mean....Your strategy is to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of and the dummies buy into it.

SINCE I'M NOT a BOT, must mean....Your strategy is to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of and the dummies buy into it.

oh fuck off russo bot hole

no one believes you are real but the other russo bot holes

bots don't KNOW they are bots idiot

they don't know anything

they are merely programs

That explains trump accusing so many people of treason. He's a traitor.
The strategy is to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of and the dummies buy into it. (I borrowed this "quote" from Cinsockette:) I tdoes explain everything libpeople accuse others of doing here...I'm going to post it often;)
"Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
Or they try to.... :laugh::rolleyes:

The strategy is to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of and the dummies buy into it. (I borrowed this "quote" from Cinsockette:) I tdoes explain everything libpeople accuse others of doing here...I'm going to post it often;)

Be sure to post it under every lying, dishonest quote of trump's, also. Like the one where Dems are "traitors" for not applauding him at the SOTU.

Be sure to post it under every lying, dishonest quote of trump's, also. Like the one where Dems are "traitors" for not applauding him at the SOTU.
That's not my job...feel free to do so, though. Just tell Cin you're borrowing the "quote" as well...;)

Back