Aristotle's Politics vs. Thomas More's Utopia

I hope he has his shrink on speed dial, because it doesn't seem normal to scream at me and stew in simmering resentment. I am just here to bash Trump and shoot the shit about things that interest mee!

Was it really hard making it through your associates degree is air conditioning repair?

You guys get all your thoughts from Cliffs Notes because understanding a topic is too highbrow. And you losers who could barely shuffle through undergrad still want to feel like you're super duper smart.

LOLOLOL.
Which topic, Perry? If I'm an expert in a particular field, then I'll speak up. If not, I'm happy to learn from others just like everyone else except you, son.
Feel free to blather on all you like about your claimed education. :)

Why do you have this compunction to feel you are superior to others over a keyboard? I doubt you're in your teens even if you have the maturity of a 14 year old. What is driving your emotions on JPP, Perry?

Was it really hard making it through your associates degree is air conditioning repair?

QED LOL

I'm a Doctor, Perry. I even have a JPP certificate. You've never presented anything other than a whole lot of brag. Why is it so important for you to have the highest degree in the room? Is it because you're surrounded by higher intelligence and education every day and this is your relief valve?

7ajntg.jpg

Back