Armed Las Vegas worker stopped likely mass shooter in his tracks but received little

How many of those "mass" shootings were carried out by someone who

Legally purchased the firearm(s) they used?

Could legally possess the firearm(s) they used?

Were legally carrying the firearm(s) they used according to local laws?

My bet is a tiny minority at most...

Many more than you would imagine, but regardless, doesn’t get away from the fact that there are too many guns out there, too easy access to too many guns, legal and illegally, and the notion that more guns makes us safer is totally negated by the facts and numbers. If it were true, we should be the safest nation in the world given there are more guns than people out there

You stick with your lies. I knew you would. Without firearms, you have no value. Guns are what you are. You actually typed that guns saved lives. Have you seen our murder rate in America compared to countries that control guns? You are simply and factually wrong. But your ability to convince yourself to believe outrageous and easily proven lies shows how seriously you should b treated. Near zero.

the CDC said otherwise.........but let me guess, NOW you don't trust government information. right?

I do not care about other countries, much like you do not care about the lives of children.

I am completely correct and you are not.

If guns did not save lives, government would not want more of them.

the CDC was conducting a study on defensive gun use but removed their findings because it showed that guns DO save lives.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhs...ked-about-defensive-gun-uses/?sh=7248a231299a

I said please show evidence that guns save more live than they take. I'll wait. Unless you need help understanding the question.

Government wants more of them so they can kill more people, dumbshit.

the CDC said otherwise.........but let me guess, NOW you don't trust government information. right?

I do not care about other countries, much like you do not care about the lives of children.

I am completely correct and you are not.

No, the CDC does not show that. Why lie when you are so easily disproven. It says defensive gun use saves lives. Defensive gun use is almost non-existent.

I said please show evidence that guns save more live than they take. I'll wait. Unless you need help understanding the question.

Government wants more of them so they can kill more people, dumbshit.

so, unlike all of your previous claims, it's NOT the governments job to protect us. If it's not, then who's job is it to protect your life and those that you love???????

do you need help understanding THAT question? or is reading beyond kindergarten level too difficult for you?

then you have zero right to complain about gun crimes..........moron.

So because I don't carry my gun around, I have no right to complain about gun crime?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Exactly how fucking stupid are you? Don't answer, it's self evident.

Hey, don't complain about drunk drivers unless you drive drunk. Don't complain about sex crimes until you've sexually assaulted someone.

ROTLFMFAO!!!! These arguments get more and more bizarre by the day. This one takes the cake though.

Stop the gun free zones and enforce the laws on the books. Congress needs a law to stop mentally ill from getting guns

Gun free zones are only lines on a map, you have to stop the import of guns to those areas to make it effective, which can only happen with Federal assistance

Laws on the books are a joke, you can even obtain a gun online by just promising to follow rules and regulations, nearly anyone can get a gun if they want one

And there are three variables to every mass shooting: the shooter, the target, and the gun. You can never predict the next shooter, nor protect all the vulnerable targets, the only variable controllable is what makes it all happen, the gun

so, unlike all of your previous claims, it's NOT the governments job to protect us. If it's not, then who's job is it to protect your life and those that you love???????

do you need help understanding THAT question? or is reading beyond kindergarten level too difficult for you?

What in the blue fuck does that have to do with anything??? Holy fuck you are stupid. Government buys guns for the military you abject fucking moron. They are intended to kill people.

no. YOU own mass shootings and kids dying because you refuse to acknowledge that guns save lives.................that is an indisputable FACT

If “guns saved lives” why isn’t the U.S. the safest country in the world given we have more guns already out there than people? Instead we have the most guns of any developed nations and consequently, the most gun violence, and them are the facts

Gun free zones are only lines on a map, you have to stop the import of guns to those areas to make it effective, which can only happen with Federal assistance

Laws on the books are a joke, you can even obtain a gun online by just promising to follow rules and regulations, nearly anyone can get a gun if they want one

And there are three variables to every mass shooting: the shooter, the target, and the gun. You can never predict the next shooter, nor protect all the vulnerable targets, the only variable controllable is what makes it all happen, the gun

if you aren't able to control the next shooter, what makes you think you can control their ability to get a gun? hint: you cannot. the ONLY thing you do is assume EVERYONE is the next shooter, which still does nothing to protect kids.

Many more than you would imagine, but regardless, doesn’t get away from the fact that there are too many guns out there, too easy access to too many guns, legal and illegally, and the notion that more guns makes us safer is totally negated by the facts and numbers. If it were true, we should be the safest nation in the world given there are more guns than people out there

Britain has banned firearms virtually entirely. Their murder rates went up. They then imposed a near total ban on knives and edged weapons, their murder rate went up. It isn't the tool that's the problem, it's the person wielding it.

Like it or don't, and this isn't racist, it's fact, if tomorrow every Black in America disappeared our crime rates would plummet...

Back