As this board goes, so will the country

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
At least two high profile liberals have recently quit the board lately, and at least one hard-core conservative has come back. The obvious trend is towards conservatism. I predict the country will follow along. :good4u:

At least two high profile liberals have recently quit the board lately, and at least one hard-core conservative has come back. The obvious trend is towards conservatism. I predict the country will follow along. :good4u:

Ummm, one high profile liberal is still around, lurking in the background.

wow so rarely does one get to actually witness a cyber daisy chain. Is ICe Dance the only female? Just wondering which of you guys is blowing another guy.

no, one certainly can't accuse the liberals of starting shit on this board, no siree!........

This whole trend of creating "kiss my ass" I'm leaving threads, is like totally bizzarre!

You can't go back to the beginning with the search, but I challenge any old timer to deny the thousands of threads created by "the popular pin-headed liberal posters" that did nothing but insult and cap on conservatives until they left...only diff is that they did not to my knowledge create the whiney assed "I'm leaving" threads on their way out.

This whole trend of creating "kiss my ass" I'm leaving threads, is like totally bizzarre!

You can't go back to the beginning with the search, but I challenge any old timer to deny the thousands of threads created by "the popular pin-headed liberal posters" that did nothing but insult and cap on conservatives until they left...only diff is that they did not to my knowledge create the whiney assed "I'm leaving" threads on their way out.

There have been conservatives who created "I'm leaving" threads.

I also recall most of the conservatives predicting a resounding victory for the republicans too. So much for the accuracy of predictions.

There have been conservatives who created "I'm leaving" threads.

I also recall most of the conservatives predicting a resounding victory for the republicans too. So much for the accuracy of predictions.

Well if they did I missed them...it's a whiney assed thing to do. Both sides participate in the BS. It's stupid morons who point fingers. You have a choice on these kinds of boards; either you give back or ignore thereby rising above it...there are very few who are able to consistantly practice the latter. To whine about the "other side" being worse is silly. To single out particular posters is likewise silly...people on here only have the power you grant them.

That said it is also granted that some people are better at getting under thin skinned babies who have no problem shoveling the shit until it gets shoveled back...then, like Bac, off they run claiming there is no civil debate. This from a name calling racist asshole!

:lol:

Since Obama was elected the nuts have slowly left, they no longer have President Bush to kick around. They have gone back into hiding, sitting around drinking the Obama kool-aid and waiting for their monthly check from the government.

and probably for the same reasons....they can't handle losing an argument.....

They don't really go away. They make the DRAMA thread dedicated to their leaving, filled with the hand-wringing, and the lamenting the good old days spiel, then lurk in the shadows waiting to read how people are taking their "departure".

Fer chrissakes! :p

Many more liberals and moderates will leave, since the aol freak show (Himler thinks your far right) arrived.

The moderate republicans like Damo, cawacko and superfreak are being drowned out by the little yellow bus crowd who couldn't have a decent conversation with thier own kind much less the opposition.

Back