As this board goes, so will the country

Yea but USC wasn't a liberal....he's just contrary....like you! :p
Bullshit. Look at his page: [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?u=68"]Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: uscitizen@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: uscitizen</title>@@AMEPARAM@@uscitizen[/ame]

More evidence that Conservatism is on the rise. Just as I predicted. Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama, mmm mmmm mmmm! :good4u:

Hoffman Surges Ahead in NY-23 Race… RINO Scozzafava Campaigns With RINO Susan Collins… NRCC to Spend $300K on Dede
Monday, October 26, 2009, 11:48 AM
Jim Hoft

The Club for Growth released its latest poll today that shows conservative Doug Hoffman has surged ahead of liberal democrat Bill Owens and liberal Republican Dede Scozzafava:

The poll of 300 likely voters, conducted October 24-25, 2009, shows Conservative Doug Hoffman at 31.3%, Democrat Bill Owens at 27.0%, Republican Dede Scozzafava at 19.7%, and 22% undecided. The poll’s margin of error is +/- 5.66%. No information was provided about any of the candidates prior to the ballot question.
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/10/conservative-doug-hoffman-surges-ahead-in-ny-23-race/

Besides, you have to admit.....I look very pretty in that little black number. :)

zero.jpg

Un huh, then how comes the democrat is projected to win in a conservative district?

Actually, if it is true that the nation will follow this board, it means many conservatives will back the Gay Marriage issue. I guess gay marriages will be happening sooner than I had expected.

Actually, if it is true that the nation will follow this board, it means many conservatives will back the Gay Marriage issue. I guess gay marriages will be happening sooner than I had expected.
You must be looking forward to making a lifestyle change.

You must be looking forward to making a lifestyle change.

I am looking forward to my fellow citizens being able to marry, regardless of their sexual orientation.

I am also looking forward to the time when you stop this sort of nonsense. This is exactly the sort of shit you were doing when I insulted your wife.

Solitary gets into an emotional hissy about queer marriage and insults my wife.

Reading comprehension is still not your strong suit, is it?

I did not insult your wife again. I was just commenting on your habit of calling anyone gay who does not dislike gays. Your attempts at insults are weak. The only reason your wife came up is because this is the exact sort of thing you were doing when I insulted your wife. I was arguing that prostitution should not be illegal, and you accused me of frequenting prostitutes.

Now I advocate making gay marriage legal and you accuse me of being gay.

Its a trite and childish game.

Reading comprehension is still not your strong suit, is it?

I did not insult your wife again. I was just commenting on your habit of calling anyone gay who does not dislike gays. Your attempts at insults are weak. The only reason your wife came up is because this is the exact sort of thing you were doing when I insulted your wife. I was arguing that prostitution should not be illegal, and you accused me of frequenting prostitutes.

Now I advocate making gay marriage legal and you accuse me of being gay.

Its a trite and childish game.

He's having a hissy.:cof1:

Tutu, Iceprancer and Usloyal are all female allegedly, Meme is an hermaphrodite.

Ahhh, there goes Tom again. Right smack dab in the middle of the girls.

Tom? Is your sexual identity challenged? When you see thong underwear in the department store, does it make your big toe stand up in your boot? When you see a woman carefully apply lipstick, do you silently trace your lips with your tongue and do that involuntary swallow of someone barely able to hold their composure?

Give me your address Tom and I will send you something naughty and delicious all at once, k?

:p

Back