As this board goes, so will the country

And with that condescending comment, you have shown you're having a hissy. :good4u:
Not at all. Just coming to a logical conclusion based on his interest in legalizing queer marriage. And, since he believes queerness is normal moral healthy and natural, no insult or condescension can be assessed to me. :D

Not at all. Just coming to a logical conclusion based on his interest in legalizing queer marriage. And, since he believes queerness is normal moral healthy and natural, no insult or condescension can be assessed to me. :D

There's no need for you to get all emotional and have a hissy, over his conclusion.

Reading comprehension is still not your strong suit, is it?

I did not insult your wife again. I was just commenting on your habit of calling anyone gay who does not dislike gays. Your attempts at insults are weak. The only reason your wife came up is because this is the exact sort of thing you were doing when I insulted your wife. I was arguing that prostitution should not be illegal, and you accused me of frequenting prostitutes.

Now I advocate making gay marriage legal and you accuse me of being gay.

Its a trite and childish game.
Insulting a man's wife is indeed a childish thing to do. So why did you do it? :pke:

What exactly did Zap do? :cool:

I....

wait for it.......

called her by her old AOL persona!!!

HORROR OF HORRORS!

I don't know if it's her real name, but a person would have to be some special breed of stupid to use their real name on some anonymous message board?

So which was it Alec?

Are you an idiot or a liar?

I....

wait for it.......

called her by her old AOL persona!!!

HORROR OF HORRORS!

I don't know if it's her real name, but a person would have to be some special breed of stupid to use their real name on some anonymous message board?

So which was it Alec?

Are you an idiot or a liar?

Do you still let your child vist the turkey baster, at least around her birthday. :cof1:

Ahhh, there goes Tom again. Right smack dab in the middle of the girls.

Tom? Is your sexual identity challenged? When you see thong underwear in the department store, does it make your big toe stand up in your boot? When you see a woman carefully apply lipstick, do you silently trace your lips with your tongue and do that involuntary swallow of someone barely able to hold their composure?

Give me your address Tom and I will send you something naughty and delicious all at once, k?

:p

Give me your address and I send you a picture of my missus.

Are you having a senior moment?
Un huh and where you getting your polling #'s? Fox? Newsmax?

You're brand of conservatism is regional (what political science calls "reactionaries") is regional to the south and so is the Republican party. It's so sad to see that Reagan's legacy will be the destruction of the Republican party via his embracement of the southern strategy. The law of unintended consequences strikes again. LOL

Un huh and where you getting your polling #'s? Fox? Newsmax?

You're brand of conservatism is regional (what political science calls "reactionaries") is regional to the south and so is the Republican party. It's so sad to see that Reagan's legacy will be the destruction of the Republican party via his embracement of the southern strategy. The law of unintended consequences strikes again. LOL

You're still off your rocker Mott. The source of the pool numbers was linked in post 43.

Apparently you have to buy more than chocolates this time.

At least two high profile liberals have recently quit the board lately, and at least one hard-core conservative has come back. The obvious trend is towards conservatism. I predict the country will follow along. :good4u:

Yep they can no longer defend obamas' obvious fascist collaboration.

The question is will the conservatives root the internationalist fascists from their party in time to save the world from the New World Order?

Stay tuned.

We had the original bronzed.

But we did get her another to play with. You should see her chase the dog around the house. The look in his eye is priceless...

If anybody didn't know by now the level at which these crude SOBs operate, the turkey baster reference should seal the deal. :mad:

Back