At What Point?

What in Cypress's post makes you believe he has "more faith in god than most Christians"?

His utter hatred of anyone who so much as dares call themselves a "atheist" would definitely put him in the ranks of Defender of the Faith.

I don't believe he's a thumper. I think he's as he presents: an agnostic. But he sure doesn't like anyone else to be who they are.

His utter hatred of anyone who so much as dares call themselves a "atheist" would definitely put him in the ranks of Defender of the Faith.

I don't believe he's a thumper. I think he's as he presents: an agnostic. But he sure doesn't like anyone else to be who they are.
^^^
Lies about those who disagree with him. Sad.

One only need to use simple logic and just a little homework to conclude that the Bible is significantly fiction. Some narratives may have a modicum of truth, but the entire premise of this single god is hogwash.
A god who only cares about Jews transformed into a god who only cares about Christians.

Why do you keep responding to posts directed toward Cypress?
Because I'm curious. If you only wanted one person to answer, why not send a private message to them?.....or don't you understand how forums work. Hume?

The fact you ran from the question says a lot all by itself, Hume.

Well, to Christians, if one desires eternal salvation rather than eternal damnation, one needs to pony up to the god thing along with the death and resurrection doo doo.
I think Jesus would say obeying the golden rule is more important.

the Nicene Creed was written by the catholic Church, not Jesus.

I think Jesus would say obeying the golden rule is more important.

the Nicene Creed was written by the catholic Church, not Jesus.
Jesus was an apocalyptic Jew. His mission was to prepare people for the upcoming end of times. That was about it.

Then, along came people who made it the religion ABOUT Jesus rather than the religion OF Jesus.

Jesus was an apocalyptic Jew. His mission was to prepare people for the upcoming end of times. That was about it.

Then, along came people who made it the religion ABOUT Jesus rather than the religion OF Jesus.
even as the religion OF Jesus it's different than Judaism.

I don't think you know more about his mission than anyone else.

Because he's on here defending Cypress. His only buddy.
^^^
The Sock Puppet Troll at work.

QED

Pretty strong words for someone who believes the entire NT was fabricated and that Jesus never existed.

Back