At What Point?

I am getting tired of your personal attacks.
Why are my observations any less valid than yours, Hume? At least I have both a degree in psychology and a 40+ year work history in identifying people who are functional and those who are not. What is your background in identifying if people are fit or wacky?

Sigh. Now we have to have Doc on here whipping his dick out telling everyone about his massive degrees and experience.

Ugh.
^^^^
I ❤️ Irony

@Hume becomes upset with me for asking questions about his posts to others then you, a fellow atheist, come running to his aid by doing the same thing.

The image of you fantasizing about me whipping my dick out is only slightly less interesting, Perry, than your jealousy I have a college degree and work experience.

For an agnostic, you have more faith in god than most Christians.
It seems to make you angry that I did the homework to understand the history of Christianity -- and am in a position to correct most Holy Rollers and atheists when they make inaccurate claims about the religion.

I did my homework on world religions because I don't think I will have a competent grasp on history or the human condition without it. I am not forcing anyone to agree with that premise. I myself think a working knowledge of German philosophy professors, and scientific principles is too limiting for me.

^^^^
I ❤️ Irony

@Hume becomes upset with me for asking questions about his posts to others then you, a fellow atheist, come running to his aid by doing the same thing.

The image of you fantasizing about me whipping my dick out is only slightly less interesting, Perry, than your jealousy I have a college degree and work experience.

Wow, you have a psychology degree. Everyone is really impressed. Now learn what the DSM is and someone might believe you.

It seems to make you angry that I did the homework to understand the history of Christianity -- and am in a position to correct most Holy Rollers and atheists when they make inaccurate claims about the religion.

No you aren't.

I did my homework on world religions because I don't think I will have a competent grasp on history or the human condition without it. I am not forcing anyone to agree with that premise. I myself think a working knowledge of French and German philosophy professors, and scientific principles is too limiting for me.

But you heap hatred on anyone who so much as mildly disagrees with your hypotheses. You misrepresent and demonize these strawmen you construct and you think you have "won the argument".

Wow, you have a psychology degree. Everyone is really impressed. Now learn what the DSM is and someone might believe you.
Not everyone, Perry. Just you as exemplified by your jealousy and dozens of previous remarks about community college...across two forums. LOL

Not everyone, Perry. Just you as exemplified by your jealousy and dozens of previous remarks about community college...across two forums. LOL

You still stinging over someone realizing you got your degrees from a community college? Sheesh. You harbor grudges like an obsessive.

No you aren't.

But you heap hatred on anyone who so much as mildly disagrees with your hypotheses. You misrepresent and demonize these strawmen you construct and you think you have "won the argument".
^^^
Perry is on a manic roll now.

Where is @Hume to complain about you answering posts to him?

No you aren't.

You seem ready to crack and start screaming at me again in large font All caps bold red letters.

All you got wrong was suggesting that all the resurrection stories were written many decades after the eyewitnesses to Jesus' ministry were conveniently dead.

That's not a big deal to be wrong about, and no reason to go sailing off the edge of the map.

The only reason I knew you were wrong is because I have done a lot of homework. Otherwise what you wrote might have sounded plausible.

That's not a big deal to be wrong about, and no reason to go sailing off the edge of the map.

The only reason I knew you were wrong is because I have done a lot of homework. Otherwise what you wrote might have sounded plausible.

But why lie about my position? I am genuinely curious if you actually have read all this stuff, why did you INSIST on lying about my position?

I don't understand people like you who, when facing opposition, choose to lie and misrepresent in order to make a point.

Back