At What Point?

If you are asking if I guess that the individual identified in the New Testament as Jesus existed...my answer would be "NO."

If you are asking if I guess that the individual identified in the New Testament as Jesus did not exist...my answer would also be "NO."

Life indeed is funny. Life also, in my opinion, is great. I am loving my life.
It was a simple yes or no question. Are you saying the man named Jesus who was a carpenter rabbi and was executed by the Romans existed. You said no. Thanks.

Agreed life is great and it’s good to love the only life we each have. I’m curious about those who dislike their lives.

As pointed out to the Biblical literalists, “God” could have imprinted the Bible on our brains but chose not to do so.

There have been various theories on why that it ranging from creating souls to entertainment. My personal theory is that all life is little pieces of God ranging in very small pieces to very large and/or very intelligent. Upon mortal death, those little pieces reunite with God.

Once life starts then, according to the Red Queen Hypothesis, it’s a race to become the most intelligent. Human beings are the most intelligent species on the planet because we killed off all the competition before returning to killing off our own species. It’s one of our best talents. :)

the hypothesis has since become much more general, providing an evolutionary explanation for numerous characters (e.g., sex, mating systems, pathogenvirulence, maintenance of genetic diversity), and coevolutionary arms races in general. The conceptual basis of the Red Queen hypothesis is that species (or populations) must continually evolve new adaptations in response to evolutionary changes in other organisms to avoid extinction.
only the psychos think killing off the species is a talent.

It was a simple yes or no question. Are you saying the man named Jesus who was a carpenter rabbi and was executed by the Romans existed. You said no. Thanks.

Agreed life is great and it’s good to love the only life we each have. I’m curious about those who dislike their lives.
pharisees definitely plotted to kill Jesus. it's in the Bible text.

but the disciples were Jews too.

it's a balanced story. there are good and bad jews, just like all populations.

Doc...it was NOT a simple question...and my response was NOT a simple response.

To characterize it the way you did is to suggest that you did not read my response carefully.

So, at what point do we tell our children that there is no Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny, or that babies don’t come from storks?

Where do we start providing them with critical thinking skills where they can begin to separate fact from fiction?

That people really can’t walk on water, that one boat can’t fit all animals, that rainbows are from the refraction of light, that people aren’t resurrected?

Where do schools draw the line on perpetuating myths without being at risk for offending someone’s theology?
The same place you draw a line on perpetuating lies that gender is determined by ones "feelings". The thing with gender crazies is they are offended by everything short of total acceptance of their lies.

You're confusing "MAGA" with "Demonkkkrat".
MAGAts are scum. I’m certain there will be MAGAt violence this summer along with Pro-Hamas violence.

One thing I do know is that you won’t get a weekend pass to go. LOL

pharisees definitely plotted to kill Jesus. it's in the Bible text.

but the disciples were Jews too.

it's a balanced story. there are good and bad jews, just like all populations.
Jesus was a Jew, moron, and I know you aren’t a Christian, so why do you give a fuck? Just to hate Jews?

MAGAts are scum.
The Uniparty elitists are scum. Your attitude towards the MAGA movement that represents the 'common man' only enables said elitists to continue beniding you over furniture.
I’m certain there will be MAGAt violence this summer
The MAGA movement isn't about violence. It is about the pragmatic interests of the 'common man'.
along with Pro-Hamas violence.
The "Palestine" riots are most definitely about violence (and are purposely timed for (s)election season). Many of the people involved are paid agitators (not college students). The same people who funded/organized/transported paid agitators across the nation re: the BLM riots of 2020 are the very same people who are currently pulling the strings re: the "Palestine" riots of 2024.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9, KJV)

Jesus was a Jew, moron, and I know you aren’t a Christian, so why do you give a fuck? Just to hate Jews?
yes. Jews killed another jew. the pharisees plotted to kill Jesus. yes Romans helped. yes the crowd set free Baraabas the thief instead of the saviour of mankind.

this is all documented.

Luckily for them, Jesus is all about forgiveness.

Last edited:
The Uniparty elitists are scum. Your attitude towards the MAGA movement that represents the 'common man' only enables said elitists to continue beniding you over furniture.

The MAGA movement isn't about violence. It is about the pragmatic interests of the 'common man'.

The "Palestine" riots are most definitely about violence (and are purposely timed for (s)election season). Many of the people involved are paid agitators (not college students). The same people who funded/organized/transported paid agitators across the nation re: the BLM riots of 2020 are the very same people who are currently pulling the strings re: the "Palestine" riots of 2024.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9, KJV)
So what’s your plan? Blow up the NY Stock Exchange? Congress? A Federal daycare center?

yes. Jews killed another jew. the pharisees plotted to kill Jesus. yes Romans helped. yes the crowd set free Baraabas the thief instead of the saviour of mankind.

this is all documented.

Luckily for them, Jesus is all about forgiveness.
You are not a Christian, so why do you give a shit, Fredo?

I actually know two people who can walk on water. Jesus and Peter. (well, Peter DID walk on water until his faith faltered and Jesus had to save him, but that was the point of the whole exercise).
Pete fell off the underwater jetty.

Back