At What Point?

So basically not you and Doc. You two clearly find Jesus to be an "interesting" but ultimately "not very compelling" teacher. Which is why you bathe in your hatred and nurse your grudges so well and so long.

I've always been fond of the "forgiveness" and "love thy enemy" but you two really seem to hate those teachings. Probably burns your eyes just looking at them. In your estimation Jesus was kinda lame apparently.
I ❤️ Irony
Stick to the topic if possible.

It is refreshing to see the board's Hate-Monger critiquing Christianity in others.
200w.gif
QED

Perry the Hypocrite.

I am. Clearly you and Cypress think Jesus was a lame teacher. You critique others for being insufficiently Christian, which is fine, except you yourselves seem to detest some of the key teachings of Jesus.

You carry grudges which means you cannot forgive. You lie and mischaracterize others' points.

You literally come on here specifically to piss people off.

You are the antithesis of what Christ taught. Yet you feel you can judge Christians.

Interesting.

The funniest thing is I've tried REPEATEDLY to have rational, calm conversations with Cypress. Repeatedly. You can look at the beginning of every single thread we are both on and you will see that it starts off quite fine but Cypress starts in attacking very subtly by mischaracterizing my points and then mocking me for making a point I never made.

Then it graduates. Doc shows up to spread his hatred and troll the thread while telling me I'm trolling the thread.

Shortly thereafter Doc and Cypress start stroking each other and complimenting each other for their erudition. Mixed in with bitching about everyone else.

It always goes like this.

Why?

And why is Cypress so dishonest? I get Doc. He gets off on pissing people off. That's his thing. Cypress appears to kinda WANT to talk about a topic but ultimately if someone disagrees with his ex catherda claims then he gets pissy and starts attacking.

I attack back in kind and suddenly Cypress thinks he's got the moral high ground????

What kind of brain damage did you suffer?

The funniest thing is I've tried REPEATEDLY to have rational, calm conversations with Cypress. Repeatedly. You can look at the beginning of every single thread we are both on and you will see that it starts off quite fine but Cypress starts in attacking very subtly by mischaracterizing my points and then mocking me for making a point I never made.

Then it graduates. Doc shows up to spread his hatred and troll the thread while telling me I'm trolling the thread.

Shortly thereafter Doc and Cypress start stroking each other and complimenting each other for their erudition. Mixed in with bitching about everyone else.

It always goes like this.

Why?

And why is Cypress so dishonest? I get Doc. He gets off on pissing people off. That's his thing. Cypress appears to kinda WANT to talk about a topic but ultimately if someone disagrees with his ex catherda claims then he gets pissy and starts attacking.

I attack back in kind and suddenly Cypress thinks he's got the moral high ground????

What kind of brain damage did you suffer?
masons and catholics love inquisitions.

I get the impression that the Protestantism of northwestern Europe really played a role in the capitalism, widespread literacy, and roots of democracy that took hold in the English colonies.

Spain was still under the influence of the Medieval Catholic Church, and they were entirely hung up on ecclesiastical maters. While they may have been interested converting natives to the faith, as an institution they didn't have the interest in secular matters such as economics, secular education, or the political philosophies of the Enlightenment era
I thought the sola sciptura of protestantism made it hateful and regressive, or some shit.

did you change your mind?

Back