At What Point?

This is literally what Doc wanted all along.

People just screaming at each other in hatred. Spewing bile is what he likes to see.

Cypress isn't quite that bent but he sure does seem to APPROVE of it. Both of them seem to hold the teachings of Jesus in such low regard.

I am genuinely curious why you guys are so dishonest. If you were honest you would see this thread and the others on this subforum which I post on I have posted a TON of detailed position statements and discussion points.

The fact that you ultimately couldn't defend your own position and chose to turn it into "what movies have you seen?" tells me your dishonesty in debates is well-established.

You and Cypress and Doc are some of the least honest interlocutors on here. You really seem more interested in attacking people than actually discussing a point. And when you attack enough the other person responds in kind suddenly you think you are on some "moral high ground".

You aren't. You are either really dishonest or fucking massively confused by life.
Soon, I am going to assume you never have seen Pulp Fiction.

We have got to find a movie we can discuss...ya know, something you are more able to discuss intelligently.

Doc spends his days getting his rocks off by pissing people off and then thinks he can sit in judgement of someone else's lapses in morality.
This is literally what Doc wanted all along.

People just screaming at each other in hatred. Spewing bile is what he likes to see.

Cypress isn't quite that bent but he sure does seem to APPROVE of it. Both of them seem to hold the teachings of Jesus in such low regard.
Stick to the topic if possible.
I ❤️ Irony

8sr9hj.gif

The funniest thing is I've tried REPEATEDLY to have rational, calm conversations with Cypress. Repeatedly. You can look at the beginning of every single thread we are both on and you will see that it starts off quite fine but Cypress starts in attacking very subtly by mischaracterizing my points and then mocking me for making a point I never made.

Then it graduates. Doc shows up to spread his hatred and troll the thread while telling me I'm trolling the thread.

Shortly thereafter Doc and Cypress start stroking each other and complimenting each other for their erudition. Mixed in with bitching about everyone else.

It always goes like this.

Why?

And why is Cypress so dishonest? I get Doc. He gets off on pissing people off. That's his thing. Cypress appears to kinda WANT to talk about a topic but ultimately if someone disagrees with his ex catherda claims then he gets pissy and starts attacking.

I attack back in kind and suddenly Cypress thinks he's got the moral high ground????

What kind of brain damage did you suffer?
You have never tried to have calm, rational conversations with anybody. You don't even seem capable of understanding the elements of a calm, rational conversation. You are much too focused on trying to present yourself as a scholar of some kind...which requires too much effort on your part to be the reality.

You have never tried to have calm, rational conversations with anybody.

Lie.

You don't even seem capable of understanding the elements of a calm, rational conversation.

Lie

You are much too focused on trying to present yourself as a scholar of some kind...which requires too much effort on your part to be the reality.

Lie.

Wow. You made a post with nothing but lies.

Good on you. You will fit in quite nicely with Doc Dutch (Aka Commander Dutch AKA Dutch Uncle)

He does that quite often. IMO, his thinker is broken which is why his behavior is irrational.

No, because you attack me so often I bite back. But unlike you sometimes I feel bad about being a dick.

YOU ATTACK ME and I ATTACK BACK.

I just don't have the stomach for it like you do to keep it going non-stop.

Such a rotten example of a human being you are, Doc. Seriously. Get help.

This will continue this way. Doc will attack and post offensive gifs making fun of the disabled or gay people or whatever marginalized group he can pull out.

His hatred is unstoppable and his thirst for anger and pain in others is unquenchable.

Such evil.

Terrible effort, Son.

But probably the best you can do.

How about old time comic books. Is that a topic that interests you?

You aren't even honest enough to look at the beginning of this thread or the countless others. I even started a calm and pleasant conversation with you, lying sack of shit.

Why do you think it appropriate to lie when ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN can see you are lying??????

Why?

What kind of fun is that for you and Doc and Cypress????

Why?????

You aren't even honest enough to look at the beginning of this thread or the countless others. I even started a calm and pleasant conversation with you, lying sack of shit.

Why do you think it appropriate to lie when ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN can see you are lying??????

Why?

Why?????
@Ross Dolan Notice how Perry never takes responsibility for his actions while claiming the fault belongs to others.

@Ross Dolan Notice how Perry never takes responsibility for his actions while claiming the fault belongs to others.

Another person for your two-man circle jerk with Cypress! Make sure to tell him all your helicopter stories. And don't forget to tell him about your "near death experience". LOL.

(Hit his head once, knocked himself out. Thinks he went to heaven)

Why?

Why?????
You actually cannot see yourself for what you are.

Okay. Common enough among people who play in the forums.

When, may I ask, was the last time you acknowledged a mistake...and apologized for it.

Or...do you suppose you do not make mistakes?

Another person for your two-man circle jerk with Cypress! Make sure to tell him all your helicopter stories. And don't forget to tell him about your "near death experience". LOL.

(Hit his head once, knocked himself out. Thinks he went to heaven)
QED. It's all my fault, Cypress's fault and anyone else's fault but never Perry's fault.

Perry's behavior is childish and often irrational. I suspect some sort of brain damage or genetic anomaly which leaves him with the mind of a teenager regardless of his chronological age, which I suspect is in the 40s-50s.

Back