Atheism and pedophilia

Gay men can be saved and receive eternal life by the propitiation of the Messiah but they cannot live a life of gratitude and service unless they repent from that which so easily takes them captive - lust
What if they check the lust and merely love ... and they find that their love sets them free?

Blessings.

What if they check the lust and merely love ... and they find that their love sets them free?

Blessings.

That is a human deduction that crosses the line. The word is the final authority and is clear that sex between same genders is a sin and must be condemned. Some people are born with weaknesses due to Adam’s fall. It might be more of a problem for one person to refrain from same sex lust just like another might struggle with the temptation to murder. It doesn’t matter if you were born gay you still need to seek the power of deliverance in Christ’s forgiveness and go about living your life for truth.

Blessings

Where did Jesus mention heterosexual marriage?

To be fair, Jesus believed in a very homophobic religion. And not only did he never tell his followers that homosexuality was ok, but he even said that he didn't come to change the Old Laws and that the Old Laws will stand forever. So yeah, if Jesus was around today, he'd oppose the Right for their war and greed, but he'd also oppose the Left for our acceptance of LGBT lifestyles.

I understand that Christianity has been heavily westernized and most liberal Christians aren't homophobic or transphobic. But as long as Christianity is seen as valid, we're making it easier for homophobia and transphobia to be valid too.

And before anyone says anything, yes, fuck Islam too.

To be fair, Jesus believed in a very homophobic religion. And not only did he never tell his followers that homosexuality was ok, but he even said that he didn't come to change the Old Laws and that the Old Laws will stand forever. So yeah, if Jesus was around today, he'd oppose the Right for their war and greed, but he'd also oppose the Left for our acceptance of LGBT lifestyles.

I understand that Christianity has been heavily westernized and most liberal Christians aren't homophobic or transphobic. But as long as Christianity is seen as valid, we're making it easier for homophobia and transphobia to be valid too.

I really don't care about gender issues. I find it hilarious that a single man hanging out with dudes is the model for marriage and family.

Well, the Gospel says that Jesus was the Word, and that the Word is the source of all creation. So, it stands to reason that he had a vested interest in the Old Laws.

Back