Atheists more Intelligent

Difficult to believe that in the 21st century, there are Modern People who actually believe in a 'Man-God' or that is even possible.

NACE;)
New paper sets out to explain negative correlation between faith and intellect found in dozens of past studies

Charlotte England
@charlottengland
Thursday 18 May 2017 15:18

NACE;)
New paper sets out to explain negative correlation between faith and intellect found in dozens of past studies

Charlotte England
@charlottengland

And briefly mentions 53 prior studies

Difficult to believe that in the 21st century, there are Modern People who actually believe in a 'Man-God' or that is even possible.

Trump-Messiah.jpg

gettyimages-484797712.jpg

eoRzDgR.jpg

Interesting. There's also an obvious correlation between intelligence and poverty level. Pew Research has shown income levels by religious faiths in a famous study, at least in the U.S., with fundies at the very bottom and Jews, atheists, Hindus, and mainstream (i.e. not evangelical) Xtians at the top.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/

NACE;)

Charlotte England
@charlottengland

"NACE"? Drinking so early, again? :laugh:

You definitely prove the OP's point. Thanks for playing!

You do realize that it had nothing to do with religious beliefs or a lack, thereof, right?

Volsrock asked Katzgar if he would have sided with Stalin instead of Roosevelt. I'm just pointing out that they were on the same side.

18 For the [g]message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the [h]disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the [j]Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

It is written: “As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God.” 12So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.…

Back