Atheists more Intelligent

It is written: “As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God.” 12So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.…

Ahura Mazda says something similar.

"Ahura Mazda (also known as Ahuramazda, Harzoo, Hormazd, Hourmazd, Hurmuz, Ohrmazd, 'Lord' or 'Spirit') is the highest spirit worshipped in Zoroastrianism, the old Mede and ancient Persian mythology which spread across Asia predating Christianity. Ahura Mazda is the creator of the universe and all the things in it, being at the same time wise and good."
https://www.ancient.eu/Ahura_Mazda/

What a couple of chowder heads these guys are...

They made a study of 63 papers previously published to get their results. That is, they used a set of statistics to get a "new" statistical result. This appears to be a case of Data dredging making it a fallacy of statistics.

We have no way of knowing if the previous studies all used the same or very similar methods to reach their results as but one example of the problem using the method these two psychiatrists did. We don't know how many papers have been written on this subject either or if the data was cherry picked for their study.

Bottom line, they proved nothing but the obvious fact they aren't very good with statistics.

I don't know if their hypothesis is correct or not, but they didn't prove anything using their study towards it.

Ahura Mazda says something similar.

"Ahura Mazda (also known as Ahuramazda, Harzoo, Hormazd, Hourmazd, Hurmuz, Ohrmazd, 'Lord' or 'Spirit') is the highest spirit worshipped in Zoroastrianism, the old Mede and ancient Persian mythology which spread across Asia predating Christianity. Ahura Mazda is the creator of the universe and all the things in it, being at the same time wise and good."
https://www.ancient.eu/Ahura_Mazda/

Joshua 24:15
King James Version

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15
King James Version

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I'm glad you chose a Cult you can believe in. It's always nice to know you will be going somewhere and having Eternal Life.

Back