baby boomlet occuring in US

Thats so true.........

Toddlers aren't that fast. And oftentimes it's just that the grandparents help out while the parent are at work or school. If we band together generationally, we can get along just fine, without it leading to the end of the familial line.

A happy G/pa here I do just that...and help feed,clean and entertain em'...spoil em' rotten then send em' back to Momma to deal with as momma gave me grief going thru the teenage rebellious stages...pay backs are fun!;)

You were saying we have to align with muslim theocracies because there are "so many muslims it would be unwise to alienate them". I say we should alienate theocratic totalitarian regimes of any and all kinds. You said I was just being immature. I say you're a coward puss. Any questions?

You were saying we have to align with muslim theocracies because there are "so many muslims it would be unwise to alienate them". I say we should alienate theocratic totalitarian regimes of any and all kinds. You said I was just being immature. I say you're a coward puss. Any questions?
It looks like an interesting question, but I can't answer it because it contains an insult. If you could re-word it....

Sure, como se dici "lick my knob"?

Je ne parle pas le langue italiano.

I need to relaren french. What a pretty langauge truly beautiful. My fluency passed years ago. To be able to go to Paris and woe a young love in french. C'est magnifique! I'd love to run off with a dark haired darkeyed beatuty with intelligence and class, but I'm too old for that and no one like that would want me anyway..

C'est la vie
mais la vie
elle est bon, non?

How could you possible think that a beautiful young girl like taht could be interested in an aging, brilliantined, stick insect like you!?! - Sibil Fawlty, "The psychiatrist"

Last edited:
Je ne parle pas le langue italiano.

I need to relaren french. What a pretty langauge truly beautiful. My fluency passed years ago. To be able to go to Paris and woe a young love in french. C'est magnifique! I'd love to run off with a dark haired darkeyed beatuty with intelligence and class, but I'm too old for that and no one like that would want me anyway..

C'est la vie
mais la vie
elle est bon, non?

How could you possible think that a beautiful young girl like taht could be interested in an aging, brilliantined, stick insect like you!?! - Sibil Fawlty, "the wedding party"

Very drunk.

Listen to this and tell me what you hear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs-42ge-TWY

Were you expressing joy here? I read it as a complaint. Seemed like crazed conspiracy crap to me. Maybe, you were being sarcastic, but that was not demonstrated in follow up posts.
So by your measure desiring to keep the borders, language and culture of the US intact is racist?

In the case of illegal immigrants, a well established group of Mexicans has formal plans to take over vast areas of the US. In the case of Islam, its stated goal is to take over the world. Neither group can do so by military means, but can do so over time by several generations of birth rates far exceeding the remaining Americans.

So please explain to me now how I am racist.

So by your measure desiring to keep the borders, language and culture of the US intact is racist?

In the case of illegal immigrants, a well established group of Mexicans has formal plans to take over vast areas of the US. In the case of Islam, its stated goal is to take over the world. Neither group can do so by military means, but can do so over time by several generations of birth rates far exceeding the remaining Americans.

So please explain to me now how I am racist.

You are a racist/ethnocentrist because you advocate state force be used to preserve your kind.

I knew you were going to hide behind this "it's not race but culture" horseshit. But explain to me how bac's jab at southerners is any more racist? Did southerners become a race? No, like you he is somewhat hiding behind an attack on a certain culture. Frankly, his is far more narrowly focused (as I am sure he means white southern rednecks) and therefore a little less distasteful.

You are the one that used the word racism. I merely questioned how your reverse side was any less racist. I do not see how it is, even using your intellectually dishonest evasion.

There are groups of southerners with far ranging plans of domination. That does not mean all of them or even most southerners share those views. Trying to lump all muslims, illegal immigrants or southerners into one collective of like mind is akin to racism. One might more accurately call it ethnocentrism, but as mentioned you are the one that claimed racism.

Back