baby boomlet occuring in US

extended families are good, members who dump their children on other family members are not. and in the case of underage girls having babies that is almost always what happens.

Those aren't good. But stop being such a whiner. People matter more than social status.

Those aren't good. But stop being such a whiner. People matter more than social status.

social status ? HUH ? yep I sure worry a lot about social status. Remember I drive a 90 model subaru station wagon.

I could afford a BMW but am not a prick so it would not work out.

social status ? HUH ? yep I sure worry a lot about social status. Remember I drive a 90 model subaru station wagon.

I could afford a BMW but am not a prick so it would not work out.

Im not referring to YOU with the social status comment, I'm referring to the deluded anti-human ambitious moneycrats who put off families until they out of range. It's sad.

Im not referring to YOU with the social status comment, I'm referring to the deluded anti-human ambitious moneycrats who put off families until they out of range. It's sad.

it is a choice. or at least it should be.
Why would anyone want to bring children into this globallist noahide world anyway ?

What a dumbass thread. Anybody that thinks having sex and raising kids is about some racial/cultural dominance is a fucking retard.

Back