baby boomlet occuring in US

[multiple insults detected] Ding ding! The Southern Man scores multiple points! :clink:
you have confused an observation with an insult. You made a racist statement and I called you on it. you are a southern cracker that has decided that moslems and "illegals" are having kids here to take over. After you make that statement you try to pretend that you didn't mean illegals to indicate mexicans. Cause Canadians run across the border to have children all the time.

Gentlemen can be rascist too :rolleyes:

rascism is equal opportunity, it crosses racial, age, gender and income level boundaries.

If you had valid points you would not resort to insults. I choose to walk away like a gentleman.

Nope. You walked away with valid points still on the table. It was something about there being no other option than to coddle theocratic muslim regimes. You seem to have inordinate fears about muslims and a need to placate and kow tow to them. I called you a puss, which means coward in the vernacular, in response to this fear you have. You left without making your case.

Kinda hard for us old farts to keep up with them.
And not really fair to them. I see the pain in their eyes when they ask where is mommy ? do I have a daddy ?
I would much rather answer why the redneck has nuts on the back of his truck.

Toddlers aren't that fast. And oftentimes it's just that the grandparents help out while the parent are at work or school. If we band together generationally, we can get along just fine, without it leading to the end of the familial line.

you have confused an observation with an insult. You made a racist statement and I called you on it. you are a southern cracker that has decided that moslems and "illegals" are having kids here to take over. After you make that statement you try to pretend that you didn't mean illegals to indicate mexicans. Cause Canadians run across the border to have children all the time.
Most illegals happen to be Mexicans. Mexicans in general tend to be hard-working, familiy oriented, God-fearing Christians. I don't see them as much different than my Grandpap who emigrated from Ireland via Canada.

It's the illegal part that I have a problem with. I don't care if they're Mexican, Chinese or Swedish. I challenge you to link to any post were I stated anything to the contrary. :)

Nope. You walked away with valid points still on the table. It was something about there being no other option than to coddle theocratic muslim regimes. You seem to have inordinate fears about muslims and a need to placate and kow tow to them. I called you a puss, which means coward in the vernacular, in response to this fear you have. You left without making your case.
I can only repeat the post that you responded to.

Only a few in my generation turned the kids over to the parents.
It is rampant now.
so now I spend time watching in both directions. My elderly mother and the grandkids....

Most illegals happen to be Mexicans. Mexicans in general tend to be hard-working, familiy oriented, God-fearing Christians. I don't see them as much different than my Grandpap who emigrated from Ireland via Canada.

It's the illegal part that I have a problem with. I don't care if they're Mexican, Chinese or Swedish. I challenge you to link to any post were I stated anything to the contrary. :)

well we seem to have good fences between us and europe and asia.

Toddlers aren't that fast. And oftentimes it's just that the grandparents help out while the parent are at work or school. If we band together generationally, we can get along just fine, without it leading to the end of the familial line.

My toddlers range from 5-13....

Only a few in my generation turned the kids over to the parents.
It is rampant now.
so now I spend time watching in both directions. My elderly mother and the grandkids....

As I said, it's not always a complete turnover, it's just a helping out. Families love to love each other, moreso than coporations and state entities. People matter, not things. Anti-human materialism is not wisdom.

As I said, it's not always a complete turnover, it's just a helping out. Families love to love each other, moreso than coporations and state entities. People matter, not things. Anti-human materialism is not wisdom.

No it is not a turnover, but would work better if it was. As a grandparent I cannot even authorize medical treatment, school stuff, etc...

I guess when the kids turn 40 their youthful indescretions will end.

No it is not a turnover, but would work better if it was. As a grandparent I cannot even authorize medical treatment, school stuff, etc...

mmmm, apple turnover.......

anyhoo. yeah, well, maybe you could get co-guardianship or something. This hardly discredits the important role extended family can play in our modern society.

well we seem to have good fences between us and europe and asia.
Granted, plus better living conditions and less governmental corruption.

I wish that we could solve all of the world's problems, but we can't. We can only take in a certain number of immigrants annually before our system breaks down, and we lose our borders, language and culture. That's why we have quotas.

mmmm, apple turnover.......

anyhoo. yeah, well, maybe you could get co-guardianship or something. This hardly discredits the important role extended family can play in our modern society.

extended families are good, members who dump their children on other family members are not. and in the case of underage girls having babies that is almost always what happens.

Back