baby boomlet occuring in US

in MA maternity wards its a common thing to see family celebrations and happiness at the birth of a teen pregnancy baby. Culturally its not something looked down on to start that early.

Yep and part of that agenda was to have a child with a hispanic woman and make more tan babies than white ones. Oh the horror of it all. You and Southernman just immediately assume that every brown child born in the US is from illegal aliens. Nothing in that story even says what the status of the parents of all of those children are but the two of you just jump to the conclusion that their illegals. And I lump you in there because you were so quick to throw yourself in to the fray.

This isn't about race. It's about the value of citizenship. Citizens alone should have access to american opportunities, the jobs created and all the protections of a border and sane immigration policy. I doubt the soldiers who died to protect our sovereignty would have fought as hard had they known that in just a few years the benefits of national sovereigntly would be denied their grandchildren and that citizenship would have been given away to anyone who could sneak in. This a betrayal of all americans, of the highest order.

in MA maternity wards its a common thing to see family celebrations and happiness at the birth of a teen pregnancy baby. Culturally its not something looked down on to start that early.

chap, as far as my personal experience informs me, parent of any skin tone celebrate a child being born in a maternity ward, whether the mother is 17 or 27. People love babies and the miracle of birth.

Southern Man expects liberals to call him racist. After all he is white, conservative, and proud of his heritage.

However in order to make it stick, Desh must show where Southern Man where he said "hispanic" when he said "illegals". Otherwise it is Desh that is racist.
Give it a rest you race baiting cracker ass cracker. Is the US building a fence on the Canadian border? or we being overrun by the Nepalese? you know what you meant. It was a reaction to a article that spent a good part of its time talking about hispanic births. But since you said "illegals" you meant something else. You may be so stupid to think that flies but we are not so stupid to think you meant anything other than hispanics.

chap, as far as my personal experience informs me, parent of any skin tone celebrate a child being born in a maternity ward, whether the mother is 17 or 27. People love babies and the miracle of birth.

This is very true. The birth of a child is a celebratory time. Consider this though:
The quinceanera is considered to be the most important birthday as it symbolizes the transition from childhood to womanhood. That being the case it would make sense that teenage and young pregnancies would be more celebrated and, in fact, more encouraged in some Hispanic families in this country.

This isn't about race. It's about the value of citizenship. Citizens alone should have access to american opportunities, the jobs created and all the protections of a border and sane immigration policy. I doubt the soldiers who died to protect our sovereignty would have fought as hard had they known that in just a few years the benefits of national sovereigntly would be denied their grandchildren and that citizenship would have been given away to anyone who could sneak in. This a betrayal of all americans, of the highest order.
No one is denying their grandchildren the benefits of citizenship. And since the 14th amendement children born in this country have been citizens. It's not a new concept. I have lived in countries where citzenship is by blood. Don't tell me it's not about race. It has everything to do with race. Before the change in Germany in 1999 you had to prove that your grandparents were both of german birth, this kept generations of german born turks 2d class humans in the only country they ever knew. You can take your cues from David Duke and talk more about how you are just worried about the white race or worried about Americans but just because Duke has changed his banter doesn't make him any less a racist than he was when he wore the robes, and it doesn't make your rants about citizenship any less about White Pride World Wide.

RP sponsored an ammendemnt to remove the auto citizenship for children born in the USA of non US citizens.....

This is very true. The birth of a child is a celebratory time. Consider this though:
The quinceanera is considered to be the most important birthday as it symbolizes the transition from childhood to womanhood. That being the case it would make sense that teenage and young pregnancies would be more celebrated and, in fact, more encouraged in some Hispanic families in this country.

http://www.passagesintowomanhood.com/interviewaboutwomanspirit.htm

Helping a young woman celebrate her womanhood is a healthy thing.

Why would you see it so negatively?

Last edited:
Yep nothing more wonderful that a poor unwed 14 yr old having a baby .
Yeppers he doors of opportunity just slam shut on a 14 year old once she has given birth. Chances are she will never finish highschool, never go on to college, AND the bonus is, if she has a girl her daughter will be more likely to have a child before she graduates highschool. Whoop eeee

Yeppers he doors of opportunity just slam shut on a 14 year old once she has given birth. Chances are she will never finish highschool, never go on to college, AND the bonus is, if she has a girl her daughter will be more likely to have a child before she graduates highschool. Whoop eeee

yep I have seen it time and again. A couple of times all too close to home so to speak...

we need more young welfare moms.

Not sure what happened to family values on this issue, it used to be hidden somewhat, now it is celebrated.

Do you take your hood off when you say that or can you get all the words out sufficiently well enough to be understood through it?

And this is how a SOuthern Gentleman speaks. This is actually how a cracker ass cracker racebaiter speaks.

Give it a rest you race baiting cracker ass cracker. Is the US building a fence on the Canadian border? or we being overrun by the Nepalese? you know what you meant. It was a reaction to a article that spent a good part of its time talking about hispanic births. But since you said "illegals" you meant something else. You may be so stupid to think that flies but we are not so stupid to think you meant anything other than hispanics.

[multiple insults detected] Ding ding! The Southern Man scores multiple points! :clink:

Family values are not the "wait until you have kids until you're fourty and finally secure in your career" argument. That's pro-materialism, not pro family.

Back