"Baby Mama" - Stay Classy FOXNews

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
Posted without comment:

story.jpg

Hmmmm, that headline would probably had been run with the same wording had the story been about McCain's wife. "Cept I am sure they would have called her McCain's Junky Baby Mama.

I'd like to see it on video rather than a still that could easily have been manufactured. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that I believe that it is far more likely manufactured than it is true.

I'd like to see it on video rather than a still that could easily have been manufactured. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that I believe that it is far more likely manufactured than it is true.

If that video shot is true that is truly classless. However it wouldn't surprise me if what you say is true Damo. I wonder what left-wing blog Dungheap got that screenshot from?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZEZL2LmA8"]YouTube - Fox News: Michelle Obama is "Obama's Baby Mama"[/ame]

This should satisfy you.

If you look at the bottom of the video there is obvious overlay on that clip. It appears to be manufactured.

Yes, it must be manufactured. FOXNews is such a high-quality news organization that they would never do such things.

Christ on crutches. You people are fucked in the head!

The bottom of the video as it plays stays the same.
The bottom of the video does, but that doesn't change the blur from an overlay. It appears manufactured.

I will seek more information on it, but as it stands with the evidence I have been shown, it appears to me as if some people are seeking to make Fox look bad, rather than reporting fairly.

The bottom of the video does, but that doesn't change the blur from an overlay. It appears manufactured.

I will seek more information on it, but as it stands with the evidence I have been shown, it appears to me as if some people are seeking to make Fox look bad, rather than reporting fairly.

Yes Damo, don't believe your lying eyes.

Damocles dont you ever run out of excuses defending Fox News?

CK

The words come on the screen EXACTLY like they do through the rest of the video. I know it is hard for you Damo to have to acknowledge that the conservative news voice isn't just unfair and unbalanced but this along with the terrorist fist jab is taking aim at Obama being black.

Truth to tell, anything with Michelle Malkin in it makes me pause. I simply seek out the truth of the matter.

The words come on the screen EXACTLY like they do through the rest of the video. I know it is hard for you Damo to have to acknowledge that the conservative news voice isn't just unfair and unbalanced but this along with the terrorist fist jab is taking aim at Obama being black.
Again, it appears as an overlay throughout the video. I see blur.

Back