"Baby Mama" - Stay Classy FOXNews

Damocles - For a guy that runs a political message board your skepticism of anything that is posted on any blog anywhere is fairly astounding. A blog could post that the sun rises in the east and you'd await confirmation from a "mainstream" source.

There are good, reputable blogs on the left and the right and there are plenty of dubious blogs as well. Branding all blogs as unreliable is nonsense.
That's true.

But it isn't necessarily true that it would be a "mainstream source". Had this particular blog been uber-reputable I'm reasonably sure we'd have had a link to it rather than just a photo from it.

I'm a skeptic by nature. I don't find that insulting at all, nor do I seek to change because you accuse me of skepticism.

Its going to backfire big time.

The ratings for fox news are going to drop if they keep it up.

Desh keeps on saying its going to backfire doesnt make it so....

Desh keeps on saying "The American people are sick of Republicans...." blah blah blah but they reelected George W....

Republicans had full control of Congress for 6 out of past 8 years.....

So you do the math...

CK

Damo - The blog posted the video. And someone else posted it upthread, I believe. I would have posted the video myself, I just don't know how to do it.

Here:

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2008/06/11/fox_obama/index.html
Again, there appears to be overlay at the bottom of the video. I could manufacture this easily. Whether the blog posted the video doesn't change my skepticism of the validity of that video. Nor my ability to believe that the video may be exactly as presented. I am just unsure at this moment. The crappy copy of the video isn't helping either.

Again, there appears to be overlay at the bottom of the video. I could manufacture this easily. Whether the blog posted the video doesn't change my skepticism of the validity of that video. Nor my ability to believe that the video may be exactly as presented. I am just unsure at this moment. The crappy copy of the video isn't helping either.

There's skepticism and then there's paranoia. You're closer to the latter.

Baby Daddy was the more comman phrase and it was addopted to explain in short that hes the father but we are not married.

It implies that Mrs Obama and Mr Obama are not married.

Now it is patently racist and insulting for them to use this phrase for the prospective First lady.

As I have predicted this is what the right would start doing and it will backfire in a huge way.

But there is serious danger for republicans here. They could end up making Michelle Obama a martyr and a cause .. thus sending even more fired up women to the polls. This is a really dumb move, but republicans don't have anything else.

What are they going to talk about?

Expect lots of this bullshit .. and frankly, I've been salivating waisitng for it because I factor it into why there will be a LANDSLIDE in November.

There is a reason why republicans are shrinking and the republican brand is almost worthless .. but they continue to use the same playbook.

There's skepticism and then there's paranoia. You're closer to the latter.
Not really. I don't deny the possibility that it is as it is presented. I am just skeptical, too often I have seen the reports that have turned out to be false.

As I said, I am not looking to change because you think I am too skeptical. I can't see it as a negative as you want me to.

I'd be just as skeptical of an equal report from the other side.

Its how Fox news is set up.

Their "talent " doesnt know how to control themselfs and will keep making these kinds of comments.

It is exactly why they used it.

Its going to backfire big time on them.

They will not be able to resist it either.

They cannot help themselves, they refuse to adapt to a evolving society and a better informed population. They are stuck in 1776.

Every attack on Obama will be labeled racist... its in the Demo play book. If you dont support Obama you are racist. Thats how Hillary got backed up to the wall... her Supporters were labeled White Suburban Moms .. thay were closet racists.

My own Daughter who now supports Obama..says the real reason I wont vote for Obama is because he's black. Sure..it has nothing to do with his leftist policies.

Im beginning to believe a good percentage Obama's support is coming from the guilt parade.

Every attack on Obama will be labeled racist... its in the Demo play book. If you dont support Obama you are racist. Thats how Hillary got backed up to the wall... her Supporters were labeled White Suburban Moms .. thay were closet racists.

My own Daughter who now supports Obama..says the real reason I wont vote for Obama is because he's black. Sure..it has nothing to do with his leftist policies.

Im beginning to believe a good percentage Obama's support is coming from the guilt parade.

For some reason I remembered you being a somewhat reasonable person. My memory sucks.

This is the other republican Rovian play that isn't getting much traction except among themselves.

"If you don't support Obama you must be a racist", except for your daughter, no one is saying that.

"Every attack on Obama will be labeled racist" .. Naw, just the racist ones .. and I'm sure even you know there will be many.

It must be "guilt" that's driving so many people to the left .. it couldn't possibly be that the right has so miserably failed in its leadership of this country that "shame" is what's really driving people away from the right.

The truth is republicans need a new playbook and they have no idea where to even start.

Just the use of the phrase "guilt parade" is probably why she called him a racist.

Its a phrase designed to make any recognition of racism sound petty and not worth consideration.

Just the use of the phrase "guilt parade" is probably why she called him a racist.

Its a phrase designed to make any recognition of racism sound petty and not worth consideration.

That from the people who should feel most guilty.

Those who support Obama have nothing to feel guilty about.

Back