"Baby Mama" - Stay Classy FOXNews

Was Baby Mama a racist movie?
That's a GREAT comparison, a "legitimate news source" versus a pop culture movie. Your right it is just an over reaction. So if anyone ever runs a story on Cindy McCain, calling her a thieving pillhead that has had so much plastic surgery that she has no skin left on her feet and can't hand the fact that she is OLD now, conservatives won't complain right?

Why do you fear me seeking information on it from a source other than Youtube and a blog on salon.com?

Seriously, I really would like to know.

Tell me where the phrase comes from?

Rappers who have kids out of wedlock and then rap about the dramas with babies mama's.

It is an often used phrased by people of all ethnicities. My guess is it probably started within the black community and then spread to suburban whites which brought it to the mainstream. Now you hear educated people talking about 'baby mama drama' and it makes one shake their head.

Last edited:
That's just precious. You're on the border of Ignoresville with this tripe.

I can't ask a usccitzen type question? I already responded that if this tape is real I think it is a totally classless move by FoxNews. What more would you like me to say?

And nothing personal but please feel free to ignore me if you so desire.

Rappers who have kids out of wedlock and then rap about the dramas with babies mama's.

It is an often used phrased by people of all ethnicities. My guess is it probably started within the black community and then spread to suburban whites which brought it to the mainstream. Now you heard educated people talking about 'baby mama drama' and it makes one shake their head.

Baby Daddy was the more comman phrase and it was addopted to explain in short that hes the father but we are not married.

It implies that Mrs Obama and Mr Obama are not married.

Now it is patently racist and insulting for them to use this phrase for the prospective First lady.

As I have predicted this is what the right would start doing and it will backfire in a huge way.

Baby Daddy was the more comman phrase and it was addopted to explain in short that hes the father but we are not married.

Now it is patently racist and insulting for them to use this phrase for the prospective First lady.

As I have predicted this is what the right would start doing and it will backfire in a huge way.

You hear peolpe call their wife's their 'baby mama' so while I agree it originally started out as a reference to two unmarried people with a child it has progressed to include married folk as well.

See Desh this is where your wrong.... It wont backfire...Cause Fox News is doing this shit on purpose... They know their audience includes idiots like cawacko and Damocles....

They are just stirring the racial fires...and they know this will motivate the anti-black white majority of voters....

This is the same sort of crap that Fox News did against gay marriage.... And it works....

CK

Truth to tell, anything with Michelle Malkin in it makes me pause. I simply seek out the truth of the matter.

You sound like a frigging fool.

First of all Salon.com is a mainstream source at this point, you idiots. Second of all, it has not been disputed, and won’t be. But righties, as evidenced by Cawacko’s really stupid posts later in the thread, as he starts to realize that this is real, are really dumb, so what you guys say about it, is pretty irrelevant.

What really bothers me, is that I saw this coming. And “liberals” from KO on up and down, who have been calling any charges of media sexism directed against HC, “koolaid drinking”, are now all of a sudden going to be able to “see” sexism. Idiots. Of course, sexism directed against a black woman is always mixed in with racism directed against her. So yeah, this is going to be uglier than the HC stuff. But I knew that was coming too.

The USA is a right of center country.....Everybody besides Americans know this....

And whichever candidate can cater to this conservative crowd is going to win....

Is it going to be a liberal black man or a conservative white man?

I dont like the odds...

CK

First of all Salon.com is a mainstream source at this point, you idiots. Second of all, it has not been disputed, and won’t be. But righties, as evidenced by Cawacko’s really stupid posts later in the thread, as he starts to realize that this is real, are really dumb, so what you guys say about it, is pretty irrelevant.

What really bothers me, is that I saw this coming. And “liberals” from KO on up and down, who have been calling any charges of media sexism directed against HC, “koolaid drinking”, are now all of a sudden going to be able to “see” sexism. Idiots. Of course, sexism directed against a black woman is always mixed in with racism directed against her. So yeah, this is going to be uglier than the HC stuff. But I knew that was coming too.

How many times do I have to say it was a classless move? I don't support it. Yet I can't ask a pop culture question off one of Desh's questions without having some agenda?

Well. I sent an e-mail to Fox News, requesting information on that. Let's see if they'll answer...

:D

I basically asked if the video (I linked them to it) was as it aired and then linked them to this thread where we are discussing it.

I'd love to have them answer it.

Their blogs are not a mainstream source of news any more than a blog on any other site would be. You sound like a tool. All I seek is confirmation that this was as it aired, as I know all too well that it is easy to manufacture stuff like that.

Damocles - For a guy that runs a political message board your skepticism of anything that is posted on any blog anywhere is fairly astounding. A blog could post that the sun rises in the east and you'd await confirmation from a "mainstream" source.

There are good, reputable blogs on the left and the right and there are plenty of dubious blogs as well. Branding all blogs as unreliable is nonsense.

Back