BAC Called Months Ago

Hes the first person I heard it from.

If this was in his news letter he has a responsibility to tell us who worked for him and wrote it. I would like to know when he first found out about the writings and what he did at that time?

Looks like you were right on the money with the RP allegations.

Yep. And t hey call him crazy you know. Even now, when he’s proved right, he’s still crazy.

I have been laughing my ass off over that thread. Just because I haven’t posted on it doesn’t mean I haven’t been enjoying it. Nothing like watching a couple of radical libertarians bemoan the loss to this country of radical Libertarian economic policies.

But I don’t like to kick people when they’re down. Actually I do like to do it, and I frankly think that the people who advocate those policies should be kicked and have their throats stepped on while they’re down just to make sure they don’t get back up…but to do it out in the open would be considered unseemly.

They always seem to be young men. I think it is a flight of fancy in youth for many of them. They just think there must be an easier way. They need to realise life is complicated and will always be complicated and that they must delve into the nuances of this complicated world if they want solutions.

Edwards is a racist?
No, but you are disingenuous.

Darla wouldn't admit that Edwards was out, he kept rubbing it in. Darla said it would be unseemly to rub it in out in the open. I asked "Like SF did with Edwards..."

Now you are caught up. Don't interrupt if you don't know what you are talking about. Long explanations make for boring threads.

No, but you are disingenuous.

Darla wouldn't admit that Edwards was out, he kept rubbing it in. Darla said it would be unseemly to rub it in out in the open. I asked "Like SF did with Edwards..."

Now you are caught up. Don't interrupt if you don't know what you are talking about. Long explanations make for boring threads.

It was a joke, Damocles Downer.

Ok, ewww, what a gross visual, thanks! Anyway, can we stick to the subject of Ron Paul being a racist and bac being right all along for one moment?
No. That's boring. I said long ago that those newsletters would be a problem. Why do I need to keep revisiting it? It's boring old, very very old, news.

No. That's boring. I said long ago that those newsletters would be a problem. Why do I need to keep revisiting it? It's boring old, very very old, news.

LOL. Straight out of the Republican playbook. Deny a story for years, and when enough evidence finally mounts, claim it’s “very old news” and dismiss it as unimportant. See: Downing Street Memo.

Well. It was about as funny as Darla thinks Libertarians are.... (Except she's always posting "LOL" after posts of some libertarians... methinks it is prejudice....)

Who are these Libertarians I am always posting LOL to? And this sounds like a personal issue?

It's easier to jump on this issue than to discuss the real issues that matter. You get a guy you can accuse of racism, can start calling him whacko, and that in turn, makes all his policies null and void. We can now say Libertarians have radical economic policies with certainty, because Paul was a racist.

LOL. Straight out of the Republican playbook. Deny a story for years, and when enough evidence finally mounts, claim it’s “very old news” and dismiss it as unimportant. See: Downing Street Memo.
Point out where I denied the story.

When it first surfaced I wondered if there was evidence because nobody had an example of the "newsletter" only an ancient archived story. However, once RP said that somebody wrote them for him, etc. I said, "Ewww... That's gonna be a problem."

Other than that I have fun pointing out how he's gonna "win" because of thread count as BAC thinks I really believe he will....

Looks like you were right on the money with the RP allegations.

I admit, I was caught off guard. Until BAC and Darla hipped me to it, I had no idea about this neoconfederate stuff. I actually kind of liked Ron Paul, specifically with regard to the iraq war and foreign policy. But, then I got hipped not only to his neoconfederate quackery, but his outright loony toons views on the Civil Right act, and other nonsense.

It's easier to jump on this issue than to discuss the real issues that matter. You get a guy you can accuse of racism, can start calling him whacko, and that in turn, makes all his policies null and void. We can now say Libertarians have radical economic policies with certainty, because Paul was a racist.
Exactly why I said, "That's gonna hurt." Pragmatism.

Back