BAC Called Months Ago

I admit, I was caught off guard. Until BAC and Darla hipped me to it, I had no idea about this neoconfederate stuff. I actually kind of liked Ron Paul, specifically with regard to the iraq war and foreign policy. But, then I got hipped not only to his neoconfederate quackery, but his outright loony toons views on the Civil Right act, and other nonsense.

There is no neoconfederate stuff. Paul spoke at a conference on seccession that largely dealt with the fall of the USSR and how that was done through secession.

There is no neoconfederate stuff. Paul spoke at a conference on seccession that largely dealt with the fall of the USSR and how that was done through secession.

And the conference just happened to be held in Charleston, South Carolina. Where's Fort Sumter again?

I was looking for a better one. It's fun to keep BAC all up in arms about RP and how I think he's gonna win....

I'm just kidding.

Hey, my man edwards looks like he's heading for the toilet bowl. So, I'm probably more distressed than you, beefy, and rstringfield. :(

I was looking for a better one. It's fun to keep BAC all up in arms about RP and how I think he's gonna win....

Umm, you guys are totally delusional. Bac has not been up in arms over RP. It’s been very obvious that he’s been laughing his ass off at you guys for months now over this. I mean, he’s been positively gleeful on those threads. Up in arms? Oh ok.

That is blasphemy. Ron Paul is still definatly going to win. How can you say he won't win?
Right.

Definitely. I mean, look at all the threads!

I would like to thank LadyT for adding to his massive thread count here today, and thus ensuring total victory.

Yeah, BAC could never go into the actual issues because either he agrees with Paul {Foriegn Policy} or he doesn't understand the issues {economics}. He never talks about who he supports because it's obvious that would be the biggest loser in the race Kucinich.

Umm, you guys are totally delusional. Bac has not been up in arms over RP. It’s been very obvious that he’s been laughing his ass off at you guys for months now over this. I mean, he’s been positively gleeful on those threads. Up in arms? Oh ok.
LOL. Please, he made it vERY clear that he actually thinks we believe that RP will win. And his willingness to deny the past to attempt to be "right", Even to the point of denying statements like "He'll never receive more than 2% of the vote...", is amazingly high.

He clearly CARES about the subject strongly.

Yeah, BAC could never go into the actual issues because either he agrees with Paul {Foriegn Policy} or he doesn't understand the issues {economics}. He never talks about who he supports because it's obvious that would be the biggest loser in the race Kucinich.
I was wrong when I said that Kucinich was the "Ron Paul" of the left. He can't even get that 10%.

But anyone who rejects your neo-liberal views does it because they don’t understand and they’re not as smart as you are. I mean, are there any threads on this whole board where you are the only person who was able to construct a post without using google?

We all bow to your general superiorness. I hope you have managed to find someone, well, not as smart as you are, but someone who is at least smart enough that you can bear to be in their presence in real life.

LOL. Please, he made it vERY clear that he actually thinks we believe that RP will win. And his willingness to deny the past to attempt to be "right", Even to the point of denying statements like "He'll never receive more than 2% of the vote...", is amazingly high.

He clearly CARES about the subject strongly.

He made it very clear that he considers Paul supporters to be a bunch of buffoons whom he enjoys toying with.

But I have not doubt that he cares deeply about racism, sure.

But anyone who rejects your neo-liberal views does it because they don’t understand and they’re not as smart as you are. I mean, are there any threads on this whole board where you are the only person who was able to construct a post without using google?

We all bow to your general superiorness. I hope you have managed to find someone, well, not as smart as you are, but someone who is at least smart enough that you can bear to be in their presence in real life.

So what's radical about Paul's economic policy?

LOL, yeah right.

Back