BAC Called Months Ago

dennis_kucinich1.jpg

BAC only supports winners, not loser candidates like Paul.

Hes the first person I heard it from.

If this was in his news letter he has a responsibility to tell us who worked for him and wrote it. I would like to know when he first found out about the writings and what he did at that time?

He first found out about them about 10 years ago from opponents political ads.

Yep. And t hey call him crazy you know. Even now, when he’s proved right, he’s still crazy.

I have been laughing my ass off over that thread. Just because I haven’t posted on it doesn’t mean I haven’t been enjoying it. Nothing like watching a couple of radical libertarians bemoan the loss to this country of radical Libertarian economic policies.

But I don’t like to kick people when they’re down. Actually I do like to do it, and I frankly think that the people who advocate those policies should be kicked and have their throats stepped on while they’re down just to make sure they don’t get back up…but to do it out in the open would be considered unseemly.

What a load of bullshit darla.

Hes the first person I heard it from.

If this was in his news letter he has a responsibility to tell us who worked for him and wrote it. I would like to know when he first found out about the writings and what he did at that time?

Me too. And using common sense and taking RPs recent actions into consideration I'm pretty confident he's a racist SOB.

But anyone who rejects your neo-liberal views does it because they don’t understand and they’re not as smart as you are. .

No, I’ve had plenty of good discussions with many smart Keynesians in my day. BAC is just not one of them.

LOL. Straight out of the Republican playbook. Deny a story for years, and when enough evidence finally mounts, claim it’s “very old news” and dismiss it as unimportant. See: Downing Street Memo.

Enough evidence finally mounts? There has been NO new "evidence" for the past 10 years. It's been out in the open. You parading around like it's something new is what's bullshit.

Enough evidence finally mounts? There has been NO new "evidence" for the past 10 years. It's been out in the open. You parading around like it's something new is what's bullshit.

There is some new evidence from Virkkalla, McElroy and Dondero, but all point to Paul not being the author and backing his claims.

They always seem to be young men. I think it is a flight of fancy in youth for many of them. They just think there must be an easier way. They need to realise life is complicated and will always be complicated and that they must delve into the nuances of this complicated world if they want solutions.

I think you just perfectly described why so many are liberal young in their life and turn conservative as they get older.

No, but you are disingenuous.

Darla wouldn't admit that Edwards was out, he kept rubbing it in. Darla said it would be unseemly to rub it in out in the open. I asked "Like SF did with Edwards..."

Now you are caught up. Don't interrupt if you don't know what you are talking about. Long explanations make for boring threads.

I am glad you like and support my non boring short replies :D

Point out where I denied the story.

When it first surfaced I wondered if there was evidence because nobody had an example of the "newsletter" only an ancient archived story. However, once RP said that somebody wrote them for him, etc. I said, "Ewww... That's gonna be a problem."

Other than that I have fun pointing out how he's gonna "win" because of thread count as BAC thinks I really believe he will....

I know you're "the man" here and everything .. but damn, talk about disingenuous.

The argument was never that "he'd win" .. because I've said about 10,000 times that he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. My argument was that he was a racist and would only be a minor, non-substanative player in the race. If you didn't agree with that, then what the hell was your argument?

All of you Paultards now hide behind "I never said he would win", or "I was just playing", ... along with "He never said that", "Those were not his words", "Land lines". "MySpace hits", "Straw polls" and the rest of the bullshit stupidman nonsense.

Even now you don't want to talk about Paul, you'd much rather rather point a finger at Darla.

Umm, you guys are totally delusional. Bac has not been up in arms over RP. It’s been very obvious that he’s been laughing his ass off at you guys for months now over this. I mean, he’s been positively gleeful on those threads. Up in arms? Oh ok.

It has been funny as hell .. but at the same time kinda' sad that people couild have possibly been this dumb and blind.

Now it's even funnier watching the Paultards run like rats away from their own previous stances on this creepy old bastard.

I know you're "the man" here and everything .. but damn, talk about disingenuous.

The argument was never that "he'd win" .. because I've said about 10,000 times that he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. My argument was that he was a racist and would only be a minor, non-substanative player in the race. If you didn't agree with that, then what the hell was your argument?

All of you Paultards now hide behind "I never said he would win", or "I was just playing", ... along with "He never said that", "Those were not his words", "Land lines". "MySpace hits", "Straw polls" and the rest of the bullshit stupidman nonsense.

Even now you don't want to talk about Paul, you'd much rather rather point a finger at Darla.

Damn, I don't know what happened. MySpace hits, online polls, straw polls, Ron Paul won all of them. I was clearly swayed into believing them all and thinking "Ron Paul is obviously our next president". I didn't buy the land line argument, but i did buy the 'voters will turn out argument'. I though the lack of enthusiasm for other candidates compared to that of Paul's would bring him a better percentage. Like a whole 35% and he woul win. Well, three states are down, 47 to go! Ron Paul will win those ones!

LOL. Please, he made it vERY clear that he actually thinks we believe that RP will win. And his willingness to deny the past to attempt to be "right", Even to the point of denying statements like "He'll never receive more than 2% of the vote...", is amazingly high.

He clearly CARES about the subject strongly.

LIAR

Even if we don't agree politically, I assumed you had more integrity.

Back