BAC Called Months Ago

My "argument" has been the joy of watching you implode over "those ronbots who think he's the next best thing to sliced bread" (dramatization)...

I have enjoyed, thoroughly, the entire time we have spent talking about it, including the time when you stated to me unequivocally, days ago even, that we actually thought he would win. The first day you got here I asked why you cared so deeply about somebody who would never get the nomination. You pretend you don't but you can't stay away... It's a freaking obsession.

I dare say no one is enjoying the ending to this story more than I am.

I've asked you several times to post where I said you said he would win .. being the toastmaster here, surely you can accomplish that. I wonder why you haven't?

Why you find it difficult to understand why I would attack someone running for president whom I percieve as a racist is seriously strange .. but who cares? Given your inability to see what was so clearly obvious about Paul, I kinda doubt that you have the slightest bit of credibility to determine what I pretend. I've said all along that I hate him because he's a racist and you've yet to figure out why that would be.

In the end what I posted about Paul was correct .. in spite of all the denials by people like you.

You don't agree with me .. who the fuck cares brother.

LOL. If I have time I'll go back through the last few days. I posted something like, "Geez man, get a sense of humor, you act as if we actually think he will win..."

Your answer, "You do actually think he will win..." with a long description of why you think we actually would. You still didn't get that the thread was humorous and fun. You are a real buzz kill because your obsession brings out the thud in your sarcasm....

And no, you weren't joking. Don't even try to pretend you even know what the definition of the word is. The closest I have seen is your post in this thread to DigitalDave.

Goddamn, you are indeed a LIAR, which is surprising..

Post where I said "You do actually think he will win"

You're the the fucking boardmaster here .. either post it, or apologize, or kiss my ass LIAR.

And for the 1000th time .. No, HELL no, I do not think what you think is funny to be funny or humorous Mr. Foxworthy.

I think we should just prepare a standard, generic text response to Black that goes something like:

Yeah well, your candidate believes he saw a UFO.

Yeah, he said he saw a UFO.

What else you got?

Kucinich believes in a united America .. yours doesn't.

He isn't a racist .. yours is.

He has accomplished things as a Member of Congress .. yours has not.

He knows how to get his bills passed .. yours does not.

He has held leadership and chairmanship positions .. yours has not.

There are many calling for Kucinich to hold a leadership position within the new government .. no one is calling for Paul to do anything.

I could go on .. but what else you got?

I dare say no one is enjoying the ending to this story more than I am.

I've asked you several times to post where I said you said he would win .. being the toastmaster here, surely you can accomplish that. I wonder why you haven't?

Why you find it difficult to understand why I would attack someone running for president whom I percieve as a racist is seriously strange .. but who cares? Given your inability to see what was so clearly obvious about Paul, I kinda doubt that you have the slightest bit of credibility to determine what I pretend. I've said all along that I hate him because he's a racist and you've yet to figure out why that would be.

In the end what I posted about Paul was correct .. in spite of all the denials by people like you.

You don't agree with me .. who the fuck cares brother.
Because I have about an hour a day right now to play on this place. Reading all the threads takes much of that time. I'll get to it. You'll have to wait. It is a message board, and I'll get to it when I have the time. It's all good. Don't worry.

Goddamn, you are indeed a LIAR, which is surprising..

Post where I said "You do actually think he will win"

You're the the fucking boardmaster here .. either post it, or apologize, or kiss my ass LIAR.

And for the 1000th time .. No, HELL no, I do not think what you think is funny to be funny or humorous Mr. Foxworthy.
Yeah, cussing makes it all better there.

And I am not Battleborne. No wonder you can't remember what you say. You can't remember what anybody says.

Yeah, cussing makes it all better there.

And I am not Battleborne. No wonder you can't remember what you say. You can't remember what anybody says.

I'm well aware of who you are Mr. Foxworthy .. and I now know you to be a liar.

The point of my attacks on Paul was never about whether he could win .. EVER .. which I've said repeatedly. My point was that he is a racist and a completely ineffectual politician with lunatic ideas that would never be accepted by Americans.

What is being printed about him now is exactly what I've been saying about him all along and includes the associations and participations that I posted months ago.

I'm not Battleborne .. and I'm every bit as capable of remembering what I said as you are about what you've said .. and unless you produce what you claim I said .. make that I'm better at remembering what I said than you are.

I said he was polling at about 2% and he'd never get double-digits nationally. I even posted the polls at the time.

Here's one other knuckleheaded remark you made .. you claim I said he'd never get more than 2% .. which is a lie, but what percentage do you think he actually has nationally .. about 4%
http://pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm

Go ahead .. let's see you spin that bullshit into some kind of Damo wisdom.

By the way .. cussing does make it better.

Sorry it has come to this .. but you are wrong and you should apologize.

Last edited:

The point of my attacks on Paul was never about whether he could win .. EVER .. which I've said repeatedly. My point was that he is a racist and a completely ineffectual politician with lunatic ideas that would never be accepted by Americans.

What is being printed about him now is exactly what I've been saying about him all along and includes the associations and participations that I posted months ago.

I'm not Battleborne .. and I'm every bit as capable of remembering what I said as you are about what you've said .. and unless you produce what you claim I said .. make that I'm better at remembering what I said than you are.

I said he was polling at about 2% and he'd never get double-digits nationally. I even posted the polls at the time.

Here's one other knuckleheaded remark you made .. you claim I said he'd never get more than 2% .. which is a lie, but what percentage do you think he actually has nationally .. about 4%

Okay, I am sorry you think that cursing makes your point.

And I re-read the thread, I got the impression that you had said it because so many had said you had.

I am sorry about that too. But when it gets to the point where you are obviously nearly dyspeptic and can no longer control your anger on a message board where you begin to curse inanely and with no effect.... And speak with really big letters for no reason other than you think it makes a point.

At least you admitted that your 2% prediction was crap.

It is just sad.

We agreed long ago that we work towards our own form of what we believe the best government to be, I am just happy that my guy got 10% in a state and 8% in another, while yours has yet to break a massive 2%, and I think I may have doubled his score...

While we both fight futile battles, I don't get "Mad" over yours, start cursing or attempting to "rub it in" when he is defeated miserably and less than a asterisk in reports. I just find you amusing.

I will tell you one thing. Somebody getting 10% of a vote of a party is making more of a difference than somebody making 1%. Even if he has seen a UFO. (Which is cool). The support I have given may make a difference, while yours.... it's just a punchline.

As for who I am, you clearly have no idea.

Why are you..........

:rolleyes:

dragging me into your battle with Damo? Damo can defend his positions quite well...Me and damo are not akin to you and darla...he doesn't need my name mentioned in every rant...get a clue dimwit!;)

Back