Bachelors degrees of U S. presidents

What as, a cook on a carrier? :rofl:

Hey, someone has to mop the latrine - and Doc Dutch couldn't be trained for anything more complicated. The army used to have mules for packing loads. Not that Nifty Dutch is as valuable or smart as a mule, but the Army makes use of the the lowest of dumb animals.

I'm not some privileged, minority, douche bag, so I couldn't get accepted to such a racist and arrogantly radical Leftist school.

So you claim to have the grades and academic record to be accepted to Harvard law school, if only the Martha's Vineyard liberals and blacks weren't holding you back?

So you claim to have the grades and academic record to be accepted to Harvard law school, if only the Martha's Vineyard liberals and blacks weren't holding you back?

Harvard gave a free ride to David Hogg. Hogg didn't have the grades or academic record needed to get into Marinellos College of Beauty. Harvard is a joke. They either cater to the Oligarchy or promote Marxist insanity. They have nothing to do with higher education anymore.

No, I claim I don't have the connections and money to get into Harvard. If I were the child of a senator and forked over a million or two in "donations" to Harvard, I'd get accepted in a nanosecond.

On the other hand, if I were an Asian male with a 4.5 GPA, had perfect SAT and LSAT scores, but no connections or money to speak of, I'd get kicked to the curb.

Or, if I were a Black, transgendered, female, lesbian, native American, with an international record of resistance and activism and the arrest record to prove it, I'd get a free ride scholarship even if I couldn't pass the GED...

It's all about who you know, who you blow, having cash, or having connections. It isn't about merit anymore. That train left the station a long time ago.

No, I claim I don't have the connections and money to get into Harvard. If I were the child of a senator and forked over a million or two in "donations" to Harvard, I'd get accepted in a nanosecond.

On the other hand, if I were an Asian male with a 4.5 GPA, had perfect SAT and LSAT scores, but no connections or money to speak of, I'd get kicked to the curb.

Or, if I were a Black, transgendered, female, lesbian, native American, with an international record of resistance and activism and the arrest record to prove it, I'd get a free ride scholarship even if I couldn't pass the GED...

It's all about who you know, who you blow, having cash, or having connections. It isn't about merit anymore. That train left the station a long time ago.

Forget about connections. Assume money was no object

If this were 1950, and basically only white men were studying at Harvard law school, you still wouldn't have the grades and a academic record to be accepted to Harvard law school

You're the one who made it about smarts, not about money or race. That means you have to stand on your grades and academic record

If this were 1950, and basically only white men were studying at Harvard law school, you still wouldn't have the grades and a academic record to be accepted to Harvard law school

You're the one who made it about smarts, not about money or race. That means you have to stand on your grades and academic record

Grades and "smart" are not synonymous.

For example, someone who gets straight A's in political science versus someone who gets straight A's in physics is not an equality. The former is far easier than the later to succeed in academically.

Harvard gave a free ride to David Hogg. Hogg didn't have the grades or academic record needed to get into Marinellos College of Beauty. Harvard is a joke. They either cater to the Oligarchy or promote Marxist insanity. They have nothing to do with higher education anymore.

You have no idea what his academic record was, all you do is mindlessly parrot what you saw on a rightwing tweet

For example, someone who gets straight A's in political science versus someone who gets straight A's in physics is not an equality. The former is far easier than the later to succeed in academically.
Smart people understand that they have to get excellent grades and develop an outstanding academic record to get accepted to Ivy league law schools. They are smart enough to know the work required to achieve those goals.

Smart, successful, driven people don't philosophize about how a C minus is a badge of honor

Bill Clinton was a lower income kid from Arkansas who got into Harvard law school. It is incorrect to say only blacks and people with vacation homes on Martha's Vineyard are allowed into Harvarda

That is not necessarily true, physics is a physical science, deals with matter and inanimate objects, while political science is a social science, one centering on human behavior, which is anything but predictable

I’ve had plenty of acquaintances who were in the sciences who couldn’t make their way thru the Republic nor Politics even if they tried, all relevant

That isn't what plagiarism means.

I honestly wish you Trumpies knew SOMETHING, ANYTHING about anything.

:lolup: The definition of Projection.

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Hey, someone has to mop the latrine - and Doc Dutch couldn't be trained for anything more complicated. The army used to have mules for packing loads. Not that Nifty Dutch is as valuable or smart as a mule, but the Army makes use of the the lowest of dumb animals.

Amen.

Never engage with a mental moron bloviating strawmen like Cypress. It just leads you into a never-ending circle of stupidity. It's better to just point at lying leftist morons and laughing.

Yeah, them Ivy League schools just ain’t what they used to be

Something we can agree on. Yay you!

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

:lolup: Scarecrows lacking any brains love their strawmen.

Back