Back when men were men and women were women

She seems to be into BDSM as a dominatrix so I'm guessing, subservient Republican male sex slave.

9d21442c33cf8c29155e8d5de068d2c3.jpg

I'm a little perplex, she's not making a lot of sense.

I'm guessing she doesn't get a lot of satisfaction. :)

For one thing she is not very consistent in what she says, first she says that she doesn't like sissy men, and then she says that men have beaten her, and she had them raked over, from that I can only conclude is that she is too wacky to live with, and that is why she isn't getting any satisfaction.

For one thing she is not very consistent in what she says, first she says that she doesn't like sissy men, and then she says that men have beaten her, and she had them raked over, from that I can only conclude is that she is too wacky to live with, and that is why she isn't getting any satisfaction.

Sounds right.

Oh please, you are one of the best and most fair posters on this site.

You are not a prick in any sense of the word.

Even though he and I are completely on different political planes, Mr. Niblick is one of my favorites. Doesn’t look for “gotcha” moments, just tells you what he thinks and one can either agree or disagree. Oh, he flashes the old Boston charm from time to time, but he still tells you what he thinks.

Even though he and I are completely on different political planes, Mr. Niblick is one of my favorites. Doesn’t look for “gotcha” moments, just tells you what he thinks and one can either agree or disagree. Oh, he flashes the old Boston charm from time to time, but he still tells you what he thinks.

I would agree with that

Back