Back when men were men and women were women

I'm not a nazi, inmate. Ergo, you lied and it's hateful posting. You wanted examples and now you are whining about it. All you have to do is agree I did as asked and I'll stop. :)

You sound like a Nazi. You post like a Nazi.You are a Nazi. Sucks for you and the FBI.

I know Republicans want to be in everybody's bedrooms!
Share with me how you somehow know this. This is something everyone should know, so don't keep it a secret. How can we all know this as well? Share it.

ef77a985dc2193fba05df014e109723b.jpg

Share with me how you somehow know this. This is something everyone should know, so don't keep it a secret. How can we all know this as well? Share it.
Republicans have been interested in who is fucking whom for the past 30 years, Sybil. :)

The breakdown of the traditional family unit is a major cause of all the problems our society faces today.

Poverty, violence, crime, low test scores, obesity.

The list goes on and on.

I don't know about this "men were men and women were women" stuff.
What's it really about?

Except during the recreation comprised of sexual congress, I would think that they're pretty much the same.

Women are men with different plumbing and built-in milk fountains.
They're not quite as big or physically strong, but they're tough and generally last longer.

As for the family unit having been compromised,
we can attribute that DIRECTLY to
the American unfettered free enterprise system
that Republicans revere as a religion.

Except during the recreation comprised of sexual congress, I would think that they're pretty much the same.
Stupid comment. That grand difference you call "recreation comprised of sexual congress" reaches into everything. You just acknowledged that the differing genders create a grand divide that cannot be ignored.

Women are men with different plumbing and built-in milk fountains.
Right. Mt. Everest and a molehill are exactly the same thing with a trivial, superficial difference in the elevation numeric.

They're not quite as big or physically strong, but they're tough and generally last longer.
What about the hormones? What about interests? What about biological, social and legal responsibilities? None of these are the same. Is that why you ignore this elephant in the room?

You have to be a fucking idiot to bend over for leftists so they can most easily ream you with "men are women" disinformation. You are stupid. There are no two ways about it.

As for the family unit having been compromised, we can attribute that DIRECTLY to the American unfettered free enterprise system that Republicans revere as a religion.
This confirms it. You are a cowardly Marxist fuck-up. I don't have to meet you in person to know that you are a total loser. Not only are you scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent and logically inept, you have no grasp of economics whatsoever. The only view of reality that you are allowed to have is of the Marxist disinformation lodged deep in your colon. Now you understand why every attempt to find out what you are supposed to say on a topic ends with someone shouting "pull your head out of your ass."

Now I know why you are always so miserable and negative about everything. Your not happy until everyone else is not happy.

68e8f080718591468ff2c233ec31770b.jpg

Milquetoast Macaw is quoting me again,
but at least I don't have to read his psychotic ramblings.

My present ignore list is very short,
but not sufficiently short to exclude the mutant Milquetoast.

Back