Back when men were men and women were women

It's a red state thing. I worked with a bunch of guys from MS for years. They all smoked like chimneys.

ROFL

It's an ethnic thing.

Amusing that you moron Marxists claim anyone who supports the Constitution is Der Juden, white - white people don't smoke.

ROFL

It's an ethnic thing.

Amusing that you moron Marxists claim anyone who supports the Constitution is Der Juden, white - white people don't smoke.

It's an "ethnic thing" like Trumpian dumbasses. https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2014/02/07/who-smokes-in-america/

Most smokers are white, male, HS dropouts with a GED and live in the Midwest and South. Do you smoke, Down Under? You fit the profile.

FT_14.02.06_WhoSmokes_310px.png

What hate have I spread? Quote one post or STFU assclown.
Do you even know how forums work, inmate? Were you in prison for most of the Internet Age? Do you wish you'd go back?

If I can do this, what do you think the FBI can do???
What is this Russia shit? How fucking dumb are you people?
Tell Biden that, you POS.
When Babbitt was murdered the OK to kill Trump supporters was legalized. Terrorism and intimidation is the FBI's game now.
You brainwashed stupid POS. STFU.
If I owned a lib I would sell him as quickly as possible or donate him to a pig farm for pig chow, since pigs will eat their own.

Even more for Harley lovers:

https://media.cbs8.com/assets/ETONLINE/images/11f2f860-522a-478e-bfc3-2dae5fa3d02b/11f2f860-522a-478e-bfc3-2dae5fa3d02b_1920x1080.jpg[/QUOTE]

Bulverism. Bigotry.
[QUOTE="Into the Night, post: 5716354, member: 7417"]Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="gfm7175, post: 3787275, member: 7449"]Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.[/QUOTE][QUOTE="IBDaMann, post: 5507009, member: 8245"]bigotry, bulverism, [/QUOTE]

Do you even know how forums work, inmate? Were you in prison for most of the Internet Age? Do you wish you'd go back?

If I can do this, what do you think the FBI can do???

I do not care what they can do. When they can do something about a poster who disagrees and thinks they are corrupt on a small forum it will be too late to care.You are a Nazi.

Last edited:
Back