Back when men were men and women were women

Shocking that if indeed you are a woman, you cannot find a 'good man' to tolerate when you are the worst kind of intolerant prick.

Any 'good man' would be horrified to be out with you when you open your mouth. It would be like being out with Marjorie Greene.

Your attitude is probably why you never get laid.

"Dont let her act like a little girl, you are her husband" is a quote from one of the movies I watched last night.

Curiosa 2019 (French).

French cinema held up many years past the collapse of Hollywood into WOKE propaganda.

And we usually find out and end up taking their fancy Harley's in the divorce settlement.

Meow!

7vi87w.gif

Women are now more unhappy than they have been in at least 50 years, feminism is the direct cause.

Last edited:
Dr. Janice Fiamengo says that the feminists have been lying their asses off well back into the 1800's...not sure if she says in here, but she has said it on a Saad Truth:

Last edited:
"If mamma aint happy aint nobody happy"

Modern men know their place, it is behind women, we are to do as we are told.....women tend to make this clear through emotional terrorism.....the point of the quote.

"If mamma aint happy aint nobody happy"

Modern men know their place, it is behind women, we are to do as we are told.....women tend to make this clear through emotional terrorism.....the point of the quote.

If a man knew his place we wouldn't be forced to use emotional terrorism.

My post wasn't sarcasm.

Learn your place boy.

Trumpers smack women like you around. Especially the poorly educated white nationalists. They believe women are subservient to them. Examples:

The lies you drones tell...
Fucking liar.

Once again proving that with you Nazi filth, when you are exposed as the lying fucks you are, you just wait a week or so and tell the same lies again, hoping people forgot that your lie was already exposed.

Truth matters - you honorless pile of shit.

No doubt part of that love is due to the fact that you aren't a Trumper. :thup:

I'm truly saddened by the demise of the Republican Party over the past few years and how it's devolved into a White Nationalist, Prosperity Christian Party of Trump. They have one last chance to save themselves next year at the Republican Convention. Time will tell.

Trump's running away in the GOP polls. That should tell you something. RIP, GOP.

Unless Trump stumbles in Georgia...and possibly Arizona since he committed the same crimes there.

Stumbles how? You mean if he's convicted? He won't lose any GOP votes even if that happens - as a matter of fact - it trump is convicted it will solidify his GOP support even more. It's all about retaliation for the GOP's victim culture.

I asked a few if they still smoked; they all ran from the question which was an answer by itself. LOL

One of my current collogues vapes instead. At least the vapor doesn't stink. I'm sure there are studies that vaping is just as bad for the user, though.

Back