Back when men were men and women were women

Old-Politically-Incorrect-Ads-007.jpeg

Stumbles how? You mean if he's convicted? He won't lose any GOP votes even if that happens - as a matter of fact - it trump is convicted it will solidify his GOP support even more. It's all about retaliation for the GOP's victim culture.

Just going to trial would be enough. Judges won't put up with his shit. He's already proved to be demure in court since his bullshit won't protect him from a judge pissed off enough to give him 8 hours in a cell for contempt.

While his antics and charges may give all the Trumper dumbasses a chubby, the major donors are already shying away. Trump is not their man. Even going to trial would scare away more.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/11/politics/republican-donors-super-pacs-trump-2024/index.html
Trump megadonors sit on the sidelines in 2024 presidential race as the first GOP debate looms
Dozens of the most generous donors to super PACs that supported Donald Trump’s reelection bid in the 2020 cycle have skipped giving to the new crop of super PACs backing the former president and his rivals for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, a CNN analysis shows.

Roughly three-quarters of the individuals who contributed $50,000 or more to the previous Trump super PACs have not donated so far to super PACs supporting any individual Republican candidates – underscoring how much the GOP presidential primary remains frozen in place. Some of the wealthy people who once supported Trump remain reluctant to back his third bid for White House as the former president confronts three criminal indictments. But they also haven’t committed to another GOP contender at this stage in the campaign.

“People like to give their money to winners,” said Eric Levine, a GOP fundraiser in New York who opposes Trump’s candidacy and views the large GOP field as too unwieldy. “There is a lot of concern that we have too many people in the non-Trump lane. We’d really like to see it narrow down.”...

One of my current collogues vapes instead. At least the vapor doesn't stink. I'm sure there are studies that vaping is just as bad for the user, though.

It depends upon what they are vaping, IIRC. Nicotine is still highly addictive.

Just going to trial would be enough. Judges won't put up with his shit. He's already proved to be demure in court since his bullshit won't protect him from a judge pissed off enough to give him 8 hours in a cell for contempt.

While his antics and charges may give all the Trumper dumbasses a chubby, the major donors are already shying away. Trump is not their man. Even going to trial would scare away more.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/11/politics/republican-donors-super-pacs-trump-2024/index.html
Trump megadonors sit on the sidelines in 2024 presidential race as the first GOP debate looms

See - that's the thing - trump doesn't need major donors - his white supremacist base will go into debt to support him. It's the "joe-bobs" in red states that keep giving and giving to his legal defense fund. trump hasn't suffered financially at all for any of his criminal bullshit.

Trumpers smack women like you around. Especially the poorly educated white nationalists. They believe women are subservient to them. Examples:

Some Republicans like Clarence Thomas are scared of their wives- scared they are gonna' want to have sex with them!

Scared they will get their ass whooped in a fair fight! :laugh:

Most every Republican Man I know personally, are married to BLIMPS!

Some Republicans like Clarence Thomas are scared of their wives- scared they are gonna' want to have sex with them!

Scared they will get their ass whooped in a fair fight! :laugh:
Ginni probably likes it a little rough. I wonder if they attend the Republican sex orgies together?

See - that's the thing - trump doesn't need major donors - his white supremacist base will go into debt to support him. It's the "joe-bobs" in red states that keep giving and giving to his legal defense fund. trump hasn't suffered financially at all for any of his criminal bullshit.
Ever since Citizen's United, the cost of elections has gone up. The 2020 election cost $14.4 Billion. The next one will probably cost much closer to $20 Billion. If the Republicans put up $10B, that's a lot of $1 and $5 meth-covered bills.

Sure, Trump's sheeple will put themselves in debt to donate to his campaign, but without major donors, Trump will fall short. He's very unlikely to spend his own fortune on a campaign. If he did, Melania would probably cash in her renegotiated prenup. LOL

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/02/2020-cycle-cost-14p4-billion-doubling-16/
Political spending in the 2020 election totaled $14.4 billion, more than doubling the total cost of the record-breaking 2016 presidential election cycle.

That’s according to OpenSecrets’ analysis of Federal Election Commission filings. OpenSecrets previously estimated that the 2020 election would cost around $14 billion. The extraordinary spending figure makes the 2020 election the most expensive of all time by a large margin.

The pricey presidential showdown between Joe Biden and Donald Trump was funded by an unprecedented number of small donors giving online and billionaires who wielded tremendous political influence over the last decade. Donors also fueled record spending in congressional races, capping off the 2020 election with the all-time most expensive Georgia Senate runoffs.

Ginni probably likes it a little rough. I wonder if they attend the Republican sex orgies together?

Just the thought of accidentally catching those two in the act of having sex, is enough to make you lose your dinner!

You'd never be able to unsee something like that!

In the last wing-nut three way, Bill Murray declared Ginny Thomas to be a "money-woman" :)

She is!

Ginny is Clarence's Sugar Mama!

I don't know what it is about Republican men, as just about every one I know personally- married Sugar Mamas!

And that is the damn truth!

Last edited:
No idea who that person is, I'm only me.

I ended up here since this is the only political forum that hasn't banned my IP yet.

I was actually banned from democratic underground after one post.

My reputation must proceed me.

Besides, I post to much to run more than one account.

But if you are friendly with the mods I'm sure they could check my IP address for you and tell you if this is my only account or not.

Poor little victim. :laugh:

Back