Baltimore bridge hit by container ship, major collapse

Mr Mac at Guilford High taught me that having a fully functioning lies from power detector....and using it...is essential if civilization is to exist.

It is just like them saying that the Ukrainians for sure had nothing to do with the Crocus terrorist act less than a hour after it started....you can almost bet your house that it is anti-truth...the opposite of the truth. There is still a chance that this disaster was an accident, a very slim chance.

Stupid fuck, if it were sabotage then why do it in the early hours of the morning ffs??

Russia has been saying for a year that when this ends Odessa will be Russian...what has changed is that they are now saying so will Kiev...and the Ukrainians are preparing to move their capital to Lviv assuming that Poland does not take back what the Russians leave behind. And the Ukrainians are beginning to wise up to what we have done to them...they may well want to hurt us like this.

You're a fucking clown and your grapevine is a clown circus.

I notice that this guy says that the big mistake was going into full reverse when then engines came online briefly, because of what he calls the paddle wheel effect which turned the ship into the bridge support:

He thinks that the Captain did the inverse of the right thing, which was to go full speed ahead to get water over the rudders.

If the Captain was Ukrainian what I am calling a mistake may well have been intentional. Also the Captain would know exactly how to cause the engines to fail at a time set by him.

1) A Ukrainian did it

2) The CCP did it

3) It was all a very unlikely accident

The lack of chatter anywhere on what caused the engines to go down, and then fail again after restart, is something to note...lot least because it supports the CCP hacking theory.

How many are starting to believe there’s far more nefarious and underlying problems with the Baltimore harbor maritime incident?

CISA says it lost propulsion as it left port…yet it still took an hour to get to the bridge and then it slams into a main pylon…where were the tugboats that work 24 hours…? Still too many questions linger…sorry, that’s just me and the way I think.

THis expert thinks it was an electrical or computer issue, not the fuel contamination narrative the Regime is pushing:

Interesting:

The ship had set off from Passau, a German city on the Austrian border, but further down the river when leaving the lock chamber, "the ship was suddenly no longer able to maneuver," and its right bow and left aft crashed into the lock walls, the statement read.

The second-in-command of the ship, who had been at the helm during the crash, "pressed the emergency switch, whereupon the electronics started up again." He was then able to steer the ship out of the lock.

The ship was later docked at the quay wall and emergency services were notified.

The exact cause of the temporary loss of steering is unclear. The ship was able to continue its journey toward Linz, Austria.

An Austrian police statement indicated the collision was linked to a failure of the ship's electronics.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/river-danube-cruise-ship-crashed-125314421.html

tumblr_5b8ee1f2881c7dd10ecde96e4eddae5e_51b72834_540-jpg.1537347

This guy says that the Captain was Ukrainian...and that it is well known that Ukrainians often purchase their credentials...they dont actually know anything...which given how corrupt we know Ukraine is sounds right:

How many are starting to believe there’s far more nefarious and underlying problems with the Baltimore harbor maritime incident?

CISA says it lost propulsion as it left port…yet it still took an hour to get to the bridge and then it slams into a main pylon…where were the tugboats that work 24 hours…? Still too many questions linger…sorry, that’s just me and the way I think.

Flynn? :palm:

Nearly a week in the continued seemingly complete embargo on reporting on what happened is something to notice. It looks like "We told you it was an accident...move along" which indicates that the opposite is true....that this was no accident.

Has contaminated fuel been found?

How many generators were running when the electrical system went down?

What was the cause of the black smoke?

Did the engine and generators go down at the same time, and could anything but a computer failure cause that?

What was the cause of the change of course almost directly into the support?

Were the pilots instructions followed?

Battery power should have keep the computer system running...did it ever go down?

Nearly a week in the continued seemingly complete embargo on reporting on what happened is something to notice. It looks like "We told you it was an accident...move along" which indicates that the opposite is true....that this was no accident.
Somethings fishy about the Port of Baltimore. The Port Authority says they're trying to find a way to pay workers 100% of their salary, yet the Port of Baltimore is desperately short on workers. You hear anything about this?

Back