Baltimore bridge hit by container ship, major collapse

I did see the Ukrainian Captain claim on X, but attached was a community note that the guy named was Captain years ago, was not the current Captain. I have also been seeing community notes increasingly wrong, and many complaints from others that they now often spew pro Regime propaganda,

The fact checking industry is full on WOKE Death Cult apparatus...but in the beginning Community Notes seemed to be different...it took a long time for me to find one wrong...now it happens often.

Do we know that?....if so that is incredibly important.....I have been saying for two years that it is 100% sure that in the end Ukrainians will be sure that we betrayed them.
Clayton Morris said today the captain is Ukrainian but corporate media is now saying he's Indian. He was not the captain when that ship Dali hit another bridge 8 years ago.

Clayton Morris said today the captain is Ukrainian but corporate media is now saying he's Indian. He was not the captain when that ship Dali hit another bridge 8 years ago.

When they say that the entire crew was Indian that does not mean that the Captain is....YA...this is required information...if it is being hidden from us that is certainly something to notice.

Bibi, Biden, and Blinken are now officially war criminals.

Americans are now officially fucked....complying with the endless brainwashings always ends up there.

I am resistant, due to nature, education and my spiritual path.

Americans are now officially fucked....complying with the endless brainwashings always ends up there.

I am resistant, due to nature, education and my spiritual path.
I know that everything Bibi, Biden, and Blinken say is a lie, so when Biden came out and said it was an accident and the federal government (federal taxpayer) was going to pay to build a new Baltimore bridge, I knew this had to be a black swan.

I know that everything Bibi, Biden, and Blinken say is a lie, so when Biden came out and said it was an accident and the federal government (federal taxpayer) was going to pay to build a new Baltimore bridge, I knew this had to be a black swan.

It is just like them saying that the Ukrainians for sure had nothing to do with the Crocus terrorist act less than a hour after it started....you can almost bet your house that it is anti-truth...the opposite of the truth. There is still a chance that this disaster was an accident, a very slim chance.

It is just like them saying that the Ukrainians for sure had nothing to do with the Crocus terrorist act less than a hour after it started....you can almost bet your house that it is anti-truth...the opposite of the truth. There is still a chance that this disaster was an accident, a very slim chance.
Putin was going to leave Ukraine access to the Black Sea in Odesa but after finding out Ukraine was involved in the Crocus terrorist attack, Putin changed plans and is now going to take Odesa.

Putin was going to leave Ukraine access to the Black Sea in Odesa but after finding out Ukraine was involved in the Crocus terrorist attack, Putin changed plans and is now going to take Odesa.

Russia has been saying for a year that when this ends Odessa will be Russian...what has changed is that they are now saying so will Kiev...and the Ukrainians are preparing to move their capital to Lviv assuming that Poland does not take back what the Russians leave behind. And the Ukrainians are beginning to wise up to what we have done to them...they may well want to hurt us like this.

I should mention that I saw a report on X that Romania is in haste building a 4 lane Highway from Ukraine to the Sea....which tells me that the collective West expects Russia to take Odessa.

Russia has been saying for a year that when this ends Odessa will be Russian...what has changed is that they are now saying so will Kiev...and the Ukrainians are preparing to move their capital to Lviv assuming that Poland does not take back what the Russians leave behind. And the Ukrainians are beginning to wise up to what we have done to them...they may well want to hurt us like this.
It was Scott Ritter who said Putin changed plans after the Crocus terrorist attack and is now going to take Odesa. This is why I'm losing trust in Ritter.

Russia taking Odesa would cut off Ukraine's access to the Black Sea. It would destroy Ukraine, something Putin didn't want to do.

No the Russians did not want to do this to people they consider to be largely their brothers....but justice demands a strong price for betrayal...something Americans might pay attention to after what we have done to both Ukraine and Russia.

No the Russians did not want to do this to people they consider to be largely their brothers....but justice demands a strong price for betrayal...something Americans might pay attention to after what we have done to both Ukraine and Russia.
You were the first to say Dali hitting the Baltimore bridge was no accident. Biden lies about everything.

You were the first to say Dali hitting the Baltimore bridge was no accident. Biden lies about everything.

Not exactly....but my alarms went off instantly....and time makes the accident narrative that the Regime is selling less likely.

Back