banned cloud9

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOk. What is Hawkeye10 doing?
I find it hard to get a read on that one. Often it feels like they're with the Chicoms, though.

Everyone here has been accused of being a Russian or Chinese operative. ;)

I don't think we have, so there's that. :dunno:
Dare I give people credit? LOL!
Actually I have,and it takes a super-tard to do that. As much or moreso than if they accused you.

Some of my ancestors came over after the successful Santa Maria mission/voyage.
Those have been here the longest. They were white Spanish farmers.
That's before the Mayflower, ;) By around a century or more.
Of which I had kin on there, too. I can name names if need be.
I have cousins nationwide.
Some over there across the bridge that probably don't know we're related.
But that Ol' Richard had some kids n stuff..that's the same blood as is running through my veins,..but I got the Spanish blood, too. I can map out quite a bit of the family.
His brother died in California. I know, I know where that cracker was born, too. In Flawda, boy.

Last edited:
OOk. What is Hawkeye10 doing?
I find it hard to get a read on that one. Often it feels like they're with the Chicoms, though.

I am not with the Empire, I warn about the Empire, about what is coming as the West dies, which is especially important for America as the Empire is going to make sure that America is a Shit-Hole Country for as far as the eye to see as an example to the others.

What am I doing? I am telling the truth.

I am not with the Empire, I warn about the Empire, about what is coming as the West dies, which is especially important for America as the Empire is going to make sure that America is a Shit-Hole Country for as far as the eye to see as an example to the others.

What am I doing? I am telling the truth.

Perhaps someday I might understand you.

Perhaps someday I might understand you.

Perhaps my most major message is that this fucking around and failure to get the work properly done in America, which as long been a problem, carries massive costs.

Maybe we should make at effort towards being better people.

I am not expecting it anytime soon.

Perhaps my most major message is that this fucking around and failure to get the work properly done in America, which as long been a problem, carries massive costs.

Maybe we should make at effort towards being better people.

I am not expecting it anytime soon.

I'm all for the sweet smell of cordite.
Not no eastern bloc bullshit, either. That stuff stinks.
Real. American. Cordite.
Still plenty of rounds left for Chicoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back