banned cloud9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed I wasn't in the same boat.

79277acdc408690dbc76a27ca1be95b7.jpg

Kayaks aren't boats...

Yes, they are.

Kayaks (Inuktitut: qajaq (ᖃᔭᖅ Inuktitut pronunciation: [qaˈjaq]), Yup'ik: qayaq (from qai- "surface; top"),[2] Aleut: Iqyax) were originally developed by the Inuit, Yup'ik, and Aleut.[ They used the boats to hunt on inland lakes, rivers and coastal waters of the Arctic Ocean, North Atlantic, Bering Sea and North Pacific oceans.

Native people made many types of boats for different purposes. The Aleut baidarka was made in double or triple cockpit designs, for hunting and transporting passengers or goods. An umiak is a large open-sea canoe, ranging from 17 to 30 feet (5.2 to 9.1 m), made with seal skins and wood. It is considered a kayak although it was originally paddled with single-bladed paddles, and typically had more than one paddler.

You is "smart"

Yes, they are.

Kayaks (Inuktitut: qajaq (ᖃᔭᖅ Inuktitut pronunciation: [qaˈjaq]), Yup'ik: qayaq (from qai- "surface; top"),[2] Aleut: Iqyax) were originally developed by the Inuit, Yup'ik, and Aleut.[ They used the boats to hunt on inland lakes, rivers and coastal waters of the Arctic Ocean, North Atlantic, Bering Sea and North Pacific oceans.

Native people made many types of boats for different purposes. The Aleut baidarka was made in double or triple cockpit designs, for hunting and transporting passengers or goods. An umiak is a large open-sea canoe, ranging from 17 to 30 feet (5.2 to 9.1 m), made with seal skins and wood. It is considered a kayak although it was originally paddled with single-bladed paddles, and typically had more than one paddler.

You is "smart"

They ain't boats to those who own "real" boats.

They ain't boats to those who own "real" boats.

Of course they aren't, a lot of boaters carry Kayak's or jet ski's on their "real" boats.

You stated they weren't boats, insinuating I own one, I never owned a boat, Freedom boat club makes boating easier.

Please report them to the FBI. Don't you think it's your duty? You don't have to be law enforcement to be a snitch.
Again, BTDT. Same for Trinnity's entire forum. JPP is safe but a few of her Neo-Nazis are here. What have you ever done for your country?

Why weren't you in DC with the other Trump fans? Couldn't you get time off for good behavior?

Again, BTDT. Same for Trinnity's entire forum. JPP is safe but a few of her Neo-Nazis are here. What have you ever done for your country?

Why weren't you in DC with the other Trump fans? Couldn't you get time off for good behavior?

Someone has the hots for you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back