banned cloud9

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOk. What is Hawkeye10 doing?
I find it hard to get a read on that one. Often it feels like they're with the Chicoms, though.

Good Thinking, Matt. Hawk and his Buttermilk Biscuits certainly look like ChiComs. (The Nation rests a little easier knowing you're on top of this)

I knew it wouldn't take long. You just couldn't shut your infantile pie hole and let me alone. But I never thought you'd be able to, and you're gonna welsh on the bet. Fucking lying cunt...

Of course you did because you have an IQ of at least 100. Kudos! :thup:

You never gave the terms of the bet asshole. Now you are proving yourself to be a scumbag liar by claiming a bet was set that never was. No wonder you are a failure. You can never man up. Sad.

Of course you did because you have an IQ of at least 100. Kudos! :thup:

You never gave the terms of the bet asshole. Now you are proving yourself to be a scumbag liar by claiming a bet was set that never was. No wonder you are a failure. You can never man up. Sad.

I did. But I knew you couldn't keep from quoting me before I'd quote you. But it's all good. You're a classless wannabe, just an asshole and you proved it, again. Ignore me.

I did. But I knew you couldn't keep from quoting me before I'd quote you. But it's all good. You're a classless wannabe, just an asshole and you proved it, again. Ignore me.

Bullshit all you want, but the fact remains you wouldn't make the bet worth my while. Quote where I accepted your bet or admit you're just lying again.

Bullshit all you want, but the fact remains you wouldn't make the bet worth my while. Quote where I accepted your bet or admit you're just lying again.

I didn't say it was agreed to. Now shut the fuck up and go away, you ignorant derelict.

I didn't say it was agreed to. Now shut the fuck up and go away, you ignorant derelict.
Thanks for confessing you lied about me welching on a bet:
I knew it wouldn't take long. You just couldn't shut your infantile pie hole and let me alone. But I never thought you'd be able to, and you're gonna welsh on the bet. Fucking lying cunt...

Now everyone knows RB 60 means Raging Bullshitter, IQ 60. :laugh:

Did his mouth just write a check he's unwilling to cash?

Shocked...... Wutz the topix, whatnow?

Thanks for confessing you lied about me welching on a bet:

Now everyone knows RB 60 means Raging Bullshitter, IQ 60. :laugh:

For lack of better wording in the latter you quoted. Yes, I was wrong. Are you happy now? You think you won? Now just go the fuck away, feign.

Yeah, he didn't accept it. He pussed out.

LOL. Since you never manned up by putting money on the table or otherwise making it worth my while, I'm content to let individuals decide for themselves who is a spineless loudmouthed asshole and who is simply trying to be fair.

Speaking of clowns, did Marcelo's #1 throwing dummy ever have the courage to ask him about the note?

lol, you keep lying. one of the hallmarks of a stolen valor fake ass veteran is being an expert in all things military, scout sniper, drone expert, helicopter pilot 46 year captian sometimes lt commander.... marine/navy "hero".

I see trinnity has shut you up.

For lack of better wording in the latter you quoted. Yes, I was wrong. Are you happy now? You think you won? Now just go the fuck away, feign.

It shouldn't be a zero-sum game. That would be thinking small. Thinking large is finding a win-win that allows America to maximize its potential and stay Numero Uno across the globe.

Like Trump to himself, the worst enemy of the United States is ourselves. We've done more to help the fucking Chinese and the fucking Russians over the past 25+ years than they could ever do combined against us.

lol, you keep lying. one of the hallmarks of a stolen valor fake ass veteran is being an expert in all things military, scout sniper, drone expert, helicopter pilot 46 year captian sometimes lt commander.... marine/navy "hero".

I see trinnity has shut you up.
More lies from Marcelo's favorite demo dummy.

LOL. Guess again.

You are wrong in a lot of ways. That's why you find yourself in the position you are in. What's to explain?

please to explain:

Do you think it would be odd if I kept trying to make you believe I'm a retired Navy Commander?

I was a Captain, CH-46 pilot. Officers feel different about the situation as repeatedly shown in Military Times polls.

Are you claiming to be a Marine? I am one. 75-85. Retired Navy, still a Marine.

FWIW, Vietnam officially ended in 1975. My enlistment in the Marine Corps was after HS graduation (1974).

so you joined straight out of highschool, an e-1..... made it all the way to 0-3 and a helo pilot in 10 years, gets transfered to the navy and lingered for 30+ years as an o-4....

Please to explain that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back