Barack W. Bush

you're right. we should have known since you were on board that something was up.

I actually listened to his thought process and plan's. Youtube his town hall meetings. I knew hes running moderate. No changes here from his campaign.

Its just that some dems are now starting to realize hes not running as a left wing nut he was in senate.

I actually listened to his thought process and plan's. Youtube his town hall meetings. I knew hes running moderate. No changes here from his campaign.

Its just that some dems are now starting to realize hes not running as a left wing nut he was in senate.

Dude, in February he was singing a completely different tune about FISA.

I wouldn't want a mug or anything b/c I wouldn't want nosey people at work logging on when I'm ranting.
LOL!

That's why I need some new designs. Instead of just 'jpp' mugs, simply political mugs.

I'll spend some time creating something cool, when I get a spare mo'...

I wouldn't want a mug or anything b/c I wouldn't want nosey people at work logging on when I'm ranting.

Nobody where I work would know it was me anyway, even if they came here. I mean, you could not convince them that I am the one running around calling people warwhores and saying fuck off you piece of pig shit, and what not.

LOL!

That's why I need some new designs. Instead of just 'jpp' mugs, simply political mugs.

I'll spend some time creating something cool, when I get a spare mo'...

Yeah, if you get something anti-Bush or anti-conservative, I'll have a look. But the last thing I want are my boyfriends parents coming over, and going, "oh....what's this?" and then I'd have to explain how I spend hours and hours on a political messageboard. It just makes for awkward convo in the real world. imo.

Nobody where I work would know it was me anyway, even if they came here. I mean, you could not convince them that I am the one running around calling people warwhores and saying f*^&k off you piece of pig $hit, and what not.

Well, I'm pretty sure they would think I was you then. Because I'm the type. LOL, but you do sound so sweet and innocent over the phone though. I can totally buy that you'd get off scott free. I talk about Jersey too much. They'd know it was me.

Well, I'm pretty sure they would think I was you then. Because I'm the type. LOL, but you do sound so sweet and innocent over the phone though. I can totally buy that you'd get off scott free. I talk about Jersey too much. They'd know it was me.

Tiana, you sound the same way over the phone.

Nobody where I work would know it was me anyway, even if they came here. I mean, you could not convince them that I am the one running around calling people warwhores and saying fuck off you piece of pig shit, and what not.
Yeah, that's why I use a mug here. Most people have no idea how I stand politically here.

We've got some out of the closet Republicans lurking around my job. I can't believe they talk about it so freely.
I'm not ashamed or anything. I just think that politics shouldn't be in the workplace, it can cause acrimony.

To most people I am a conservative Christian who blends right in. :cof1:

I'm planning to infiltrate the system. I'm going to become a Republican, get elected governor... and then whoosh! I'll reveal my closet liberal self. The crazies are never going to know what hit them.

Back