Barack W. Bush

After protesting your drunks posts would probably be more of the angry variety.

Good point.

On that note:

Darla when you come back you should definitely have a few glasses of wine and then let us know what you really think of warmongering chickenhawk republikans. Since you've been holding back so much.....

Good point.

On that note:

Darla when you come back you should definitely have a few glasses of wine and then let us know what you really think of warmongering chickenhawk republikans. Since you've been holding back so much.....

LOL. Okay, will do!

Darla, I just show up and you are leaving! Waaaaaaa! There is a little whine for ya!

from the article:

"And although Obama is still pro-choice, he now, like the president, thinks "mental distress" should not justify late-term abortion."

If he's going to be this much of a rightie, I might as well vote for the rightie that won't raise my taxes.

It appears my angst about Mr. Obama is sinking in with others as well.

Obama is not going to be "Baby Bears Porrige". None of the candidates will be.

Anyone who thinks their candidate is perfect is blindly partisan.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have foreseen Obama destroying his own campaign by shifting toward the right. Once the debates come, Obama is finished.

from the article:

"And although Obama is still pro-choice, he now, like the president, thinks "mental distress" should not justify late-term abortion."

If he's going to be this much of a rightie, I might as well vote for the rightie that won't raise my taxes.

BINGO---!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should all start paying closer attention to our own State elections for US and State Senators and Representatives for this coming November....

true politics is handled closer to home....who you choose to Represent you and your State in the US Congress and your State Congress.

The agenda of a President can only be achieved with the help of congress....if you differ with the President on issues the only way to be represented is to have Senators and representatives that represent you IN Congress....it is as simple as that imo....ones of character, that are not easily swayed by political whim or a donation....(yes, I do know this is easier said, than done, unfortunately).

Anyway, bottom line is, that if McCain wins, Democrats need more Dems in Congress representing them, on issues that they would differ with MCCain on and visa versa, if Obama wins then the Republicans need solid support for their differences with Obama, on the floor of the Senate, most importantly, so they can filibuster legislation they differ with....

And in the case where Dems differ with Obama's going too far to the right for the pandering of votes, make sure your congressional representatives don't CAVE on your and their original stance on whatever the issue.

And in the case where Repubs differ with MCCain's pandering to the illegals or whatever the issue, make certain your Reps support your position and vote that way....

It is the only thing we can do....

I am TIRED or our Federal gvt being run from the "top" down, I think it should be run from the "bottom" up....WE need to OWN our own, sovereignty over our government...this is a bottom's up plan of gvt, NOT a Top downward.

Care

I feel like we had some sort of political one night stand and he won't call me back. Cheap and used.

LMAO....

I hope there are many more that share that sentiment. Because McCain could use all the help he can get.

Never ever ever underestimate the Dems ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I think we should all start paying closer attention to our own State elections for US and State Senators and Representatives for this coming November....

true politics is handled closer to home....who you choose to Represent you and your State in the US Congress and your State Congress.

The agenda of a President can only be achieved with the help of congress....if you differ with the President on issues the only way to be represented is to have Senators and representatives that represent you IN Congress....it is as simple as that imo....ones of character, that are not easily swayed by political whim or a donation....(yes, I do know this is easier said, than done, unfortunately).

Anyway, bottom line is, that if McCain wins, Democrats need more Dems in Congress representing them, on issues that they would differ with MCCain on and visa versa, if Obama wins then the Republicans need solid support for their differences with Obama, on the floor of the Senate, most importantly, so they can filibuster legislation they differ with....

And in the case where Dems differ with Obama's going too far to the right for the pandering of votes, make sure your congressional representatives don't CAVE on your and their original stance on whatever the issue.

And in the case where Repubs differ with MCCain's pandering to the illegals or whatever the issue, make certain your Reps support your position and vote that way....

I am TIRED or our Federal gvt being run from the "top" down, I think it should be run from the "bottom" up....WE need to OWN our own, sovereignty over our government...this is a bottom's up plan of gvt, NOT a Top downward.

Care

I am working on that. Working on the "Ditch Mitch" Campaign.

Care

LOL. I guess I'm technically represented by people not in my district.

Back