Barack W. Bush

More importanly, Is he call ME mediocre?

LOL

He is just all about the bitter grapes now Tiana. You know how scorned men get. And I love too, how all men seem to have this idea that when two good looking, shapely girls are naked together, what they are thinking is “we need a penis”.

Pfft.

Its Thursday!

Are we going to be treated to a drunk post when we log on tomorrow?

I am going out for Happy Hour tonight so it is possible. The one thing that may hold me back is I am leaving work early tomorrow to go to Chicago which means I can't really show up late. I will be drinking heavily this weekend in Chicago so if I find access to a computer look out.

I am going out for Happy Hour tonight so it is possible. The one thing that may hold me back is I am leaving work early tomorrow to go to Chicago which means I can't really show up late. I will be drinking heavily this weekend in Chicago so if I find access to a computer look out.

Well, we’ll look forward to your Chicago posts then. Maybe I will take up the slack for you tonight. I’m going to go out with my friends after the demonstration and downtown meeting. But more likely I will just conk out.

I won't be giving you any slack tonight and I expect posts full of entertainment and highly offensive material when I wake up tomorrow.

Well, we’ll look forward to your Chicago posts then. Maybe I will take up the slack for you tonight. I’m going to go out with my friends after the demonstration and downtown meeting. But more likely I will just conk out.

After protesting your drunks posts would probably be more of the angry variety.

Back