Be as smart as a Liberal... It's EASY!

I don't think anyone, including Romney, thinks it is possible for you to change your mind and vote Republican. IF you think that means it's a sure thing and a done deal, and "cut and dried" then more power to ya... I don't think that's what Democrats in general believe, nor anyone else who has a lick of common sense.

Virtually every economic indicator is DOWN from where it was 4 years ago. Unemployment remains high, gas prices remain high, the cost of living is beginning to skyrocket and we will probably start seeing double-digit inflation by the Fall, and IF this man in the White House, manages to get himself re-elected after all this, it will be the most remarkable thing that has ever happened in American politics, because it will be an unprecedented FIRST!

Now you can spend the time from now until November, dreaming and fantasizing about how this thing is "in the bag" and there is no chance of your guy losing, but on election night, you are setting yourself up for a major disappointment. I look forward to your spin the day after.

And I''ll be looking forward to your prognosis the day after.

YEAH FUCK ALL THESE NANCY PEGROSSY LOVIN LIEBRULS AND THERE STUPID LOGIC. TRY READIN A BOOK YOU TRATERUS AMERICA HATING COMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

they haven't been through this before......they don't know how Legion hangs.....

Oh, I don't think it is about Legion and how he hangs, I think it is a profound testament as to how utterly gullible these two are. Which is typical of the left. Have you ever noticed, we don't have conservatives posing as dumb liberals? With these two morons, do you have to wonder why? ;)

Back