because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

What's "interesting", you simpleton? Trump tried to illegally flip an election for himself....he got nailed. Biden was legally elected, as was Willis.

NONE of you MAGA mooks complained about your Congressional windfall by the very same system you swear is corrupt.

Please THINK before your type!

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

I'm sure her election was totally legit, no prog buttfuckery there fer sure.

I'm sure her election was totally legit, no prog buttfuckery there fer sure.

Georgia has been a Republican state for almost 30 years. They have a Republican government and a Republican dominated Senate. Now you are claiming they are corrupt? :rofl2:

What's "interesting", you simpleton? Trump tried to illegally flip an election for himself....he got nailed. Biden was legally elected, as was Willis.

NONE of you MAGA mooks complained about your Congressional windfall by the very same system you swear is corrupt.

sorry.....your opinion is not to be confused with fact......(heard that somewhere, sometime......

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

sorry.....your opinion is not to be confused with fact......(heard that somewhere, sometime......

You're not sorry, you're just a stupid MAGA troll doing his job...parroting lies and being insipidly stubborn.

When you mooks crowed about the congressional wins under the Obama administration, you were fine with the "corrupt system". And even though the current "red wave" didn't fully take place, I didn't hear you or your dimwitted brethren complain about corruption for all the GOP wins.

But your Orange Pated fearless leader gets fairly beaten in a political race , and you whine like a little bitch. Hell, the GOP leadership that spent 8 years stone walling Obama conceded to this. 60 court cases confirmed this. But dumb asses like you just stare slack jawed at Fox News, NewsMax and Charlie Kirk with drool on your chins.

Now, repeat your BS like a good little MAGA troll, you Post Modern Fool you!

Last edited:
Everyone one, without exception, that I've talked to is now going to vote for Trump.

While they have varying reasons many say they are dong so because of this massive amounts of indictments.

They consider it Biden trying to take out a political opponent.

IOW they didn't read or understand the charges against him, and will vote for him because of their feels.

Georgia has been a Republican state for almost 30 years. They have a Republican government and a Republican dominated Senate. Now you are claiming they are corrupt? :rofl2:

Same argument in every area that Dems and the left are super capable, super competent, and an unstoppable force and republi'cans' and the right are just hapless idiots, incompetent, and perpetual victims to the much smarter left.

We have the right derps here arguing Dems and the left actually control Texas, despite Republi'cans' holding all the seats of power and that is why renewable energy and the Dems are to blame in Texas. We have republi'cans' arguing Trump and his admin were victims of the much smarter left, when it came to all the charges and convictions versus his admin, when those were done by his own GOP AG, DoJ, and a republi'can' special counsel. Dems are just that fucking good and smart.

And now, as you point out here. Failings in Georgia are not the fault of Republi'cans' who have all the levers of control, because the Dems, are just that smart and good that they still run shit there and thus it is their fault.

Republi'cans' impart on to Dems god like status in brains, tactics, and execution. We are able to get boatloads of indictments and convictions against a clearly innocent Trump and his administrations and minions, and yet when Dems do the 'Crime of the Century' in plain site, and Trump and his hand picked AG, hand pick a republi'can' SP, they still come up with a nothing burger. They are that incompetent and Dems are just that good.

You sound like that's impossible to prove.

Conspiracy is extremely hard to prove in a court of law.

He is going to have to show that Trump coordinated with the four main people already convicted of starting it.

Since there was no connection between Trump and them this whole charge, or charges related to it, are not going to stick.

Our constitution is a shit show.
Nobody can agree on what any of it means.
It appears to have been written by illiterates.

We understand the charges we just think they are bullshit.

No, they're factual. trump gambled and it's not looking good for him.

U1B6yg1x

Last edited:
Same argument in every area that Dems and the left are super capable, super competent, and an unstoppable force and republi'cans' and the right are just hapless idiots, incompetent, and perpetual victims to the much smarter left.

We have the right derps here arguing Dems and the left actually control Texas, despite Republi'cans' holding all the seats of power and that is why renewable energy and the Dems are to blame in Texas. We have republi'cans' arguing Trump and his admin were victims of the much smarter left, when it came to all the charges and convictions versus his admin, when those were done by his own GOP AG, DoJ, and a republi'can' special counsel. Dems are just that fucking good and smart.

And now, as you point out here. Failings in Georgia are not the fault of Republi'cans' who have all the levers of control, because the Dems, are just that smart and good that they still run shit there and thus it is their fault.

Republi'cans' impart on to Dems god like status in brains, tactics, and execution. We are able to get boatloads of indictments and convictions against a clearly innocent Trump and his administrations and minions, and yet when Dems do the 'Crime of the Century' in plain site, and Trump and his hand picked AG, hand pick a republi'can' SP, they still come up with a nothing burger. They are that incompetent and Dems are just that good.

IMO, they are all either deluded or liars. I'm truly saddened by how far the Republican Party has sunk since Ronald Reagan....who they'd consider to be a RINO.

IMO, they are all either deluded or liars. I'm truly saddened by how far the Republican Party has sunk since Ronald Reagan....who they'd consider to be a RINO.

it is shocking how dumb the right on this forum are.

They did not realize, until i started pointing it out, that all these arguments that Dems and the left are responsible for everything, even when Republi'cans' hold all power are arguments saying Dems are super capable, smart and competent, and republi'cans' are stupid, inept and incompetant.

The amount of 'clear crime' they say Dems do and yet no matter how much power Republi'cans' have they can do nothing but get nothing burgers. The obvious and clear innocence of Trump and those around him and yet even when Trump is Potus with all his people around him, the Dems can still get him and there is nothing Trump and republi'cans' can do to stop them.

Texas is secretly run by Dem's and the left and thus power issues are due to them and not Republi'can leadership, who are just victims due to their own ineptitude and stupidity.

It is so much fun seeing the right derps on this forum argue for Dem and the left competence and brilliance while they also speak to Republi'can' stupidity and incompetence, but they are so dumb they do not understand that is what they are doing.

It brings me so much lulz.

Back