because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

Okay, Pollyanna. :D

Worth the picture.

7wv40t.jpg

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

You find it interesting that Trump could lose, and Fani could win in the very same election?

Dude, are you Larry, Curly, or Moe?

Sir, let me tell you something! There are losers in this world, and there are winners!

You find it interesting that Trump could lose, and Fani could win in the very same election?

I imagine pretty much anything can happen in an unconstitutional election......what limit are there when the party in control of the ballot boxes conducts elections anyway they feel like?.......

Federal election vs state election?
Donald was only attempting to change the results of the Federal election.

He was developing a plot to replace the STATE electors to change the EC results. Trump's people were even going local with trying to seize voter machines. Trump had a many-pronged attack on the American system.

He was developing a plot to replace the STATE electors to change the EC results. Trump's people were even going local with trying to seize voter machines. Trump had a many-pronged attack on the American system.
lol......maybe he really thought nobody would notice.......or maybe, just maybe, people were protesting an unconstitutional election ......in truth, lib'ruls are stupid enough to believe their own lies.....

Back