because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

It's obvious to everyone that Trump was the best President in US history. Watch. You can't specify one area under his official duties in which Trump fell short of the best US President ever. Case closed. It's not me saying it. It's you.
Steaming load of bullshit! You're a motherfucking joke defending Trump!
It's obvious that you can't specify even one area under his official duties in which Trump fell short of the best US President ever. So, it's case closed. It's not me saying it. It's you.

For the official record, Mason Michaels can't think of any reason (under his official duties) that Donald Trump wasn't the best US President ever. Thank you Mason Michaels for that refreshing moment of honesty.

5cfa3853fecbd7d05c9f903c3fd06808.jpg

It's obvious that you can't specify even one area under his official duties in which Trump fell short of the best US President ever. So, it's case closed. It's not me saying it. It's you.

For the official record, Mason Michaels can't think of any reason (under his official duties) that Donald Trump wasn't the best US President ever. Thank you Mason Michaels for that refreshing moment of honesty.
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

5cfa3853fecbd7d05c9f903c3fd06808.jpg

Trump committed treason Jan 6 wiping out any good he might have done

Trump committed treason Jan 6 wiping out any good he might have done
So, your official position is that you recognize that, under his official duties, Donald Trump never fell short of "the best US President ever" and you are simply mistaken about everything else. Thank you Mason Michaels for expounding on your moment of honesty.

c548efdbee748adc2d1324fba5beb638.jpg

So, your official position is that you recognize that, under his official duties, Donald Trump never fell short of "the best US President ever" and you are simply mistaken about everything else. Thank you Mason Michaels for expounding on your moment of honesty.

c548efdbee748adc2d1324fba5beb638.jpg

That's not what I said! I never thought Trump was a good president because he always puts Trump first!
But he crossed the line to treason on Jan 6 and should serve hard time hopefully in Georgia

How many indictments before you just might think Trump isn't a victim but a criminal!
You are using common sense and facts against people who have a belief that borders on religion. We do not speak the same language. When you point out Trump's growing court cases and crimes, they take that as a personal affront.

Who is Brandon? Biden governs like a normal president, following the laws and regular procedures. He is refreshing after 4 years of daffy Donald threatening everything America stands for. Trump will be in jail before the election, so you have to choose a new thief to follow.

:lolup: Brian dead. :laugh:

Donald Trump is the leader of a very dangerous and criminal cult!

MORON ALERT!!

Truth Detector is sadly a willful idiot and willful believer of Donald Trump's lies as a member of the Donald Trump Cult.

PROJECTION ALERT!!

You'll see the real Truth Detector, as this is exactly the way he and all of Trump's cultists are reacting now that Donald Trump is being held accountable for his crimes, and now being brought before the courts of Justice.

LUNATIC ALERT!!

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

That's not what I said!
It's not so much a matter of what you said; it's a matter of what you didn't say, i.e. any way at all that Trump somehow fell short in his official duties as President. We can't really go by what you say anyway because you are a totally dishonest fuck who lies all the time. We need to go with what you imply, and your official position is that you know of no way that Trump fell short in his official duties. That is quite the compliment. What you did say on the matter was pure TDS-driven dishonesty. You and I both know that Trump is not guilty of Treason as defined in the Constitution, and that you are just lying as usual, with no lie being too outrageous or absurd.

Have a great day.

cd948c82dfe945f1e583b7a12b93e00d.jpg

The more the left file the more you victimize Trump and drive up his popularity.

I'm surprised that democrats don't see this.

They are essentially handing Trump the presidency.

The more you keep indicting me, the more people will think i am innocent. So i will just keep committing crimes, so more people will think me innocent.

That is my plan.

Why don't you see this and instead not charge me? You are essentially handing me my innocense.

/TrumpLevelStupidity

It's not so much a matter of what you said; it's a matter of what you didn't say, i.e. any way at all that Trump somehow fell short in his official duties as President. We can't really go by what you say anyway because you are a totally dishonest fuck who lies all the time. We need to go with what you imply, and your official position is that you know of no way that Trump fell short in his official duties. That is quite the compliment. What you did say on the matter was pure TDS-driven dishonesty. You and I both know that Trump is not guilty of Treason as defined in the Constitution, and that you are just lying as usual, with no lie being too outrageous or absurd.

Have a great day.

[/QUOT
Sending a mob to kill the VP ,and overthrow an election to try to keep it from being certified is
Treason 101

The more you keep indicting me, the more people will think i am innocent. So i will just keep committing crimes, so more people will think me innocent.

That is my plan.

Why don't you see this and instead not charge me? You are essentially handing me my innocense.

/TrumpLevelStupidity

Hallucinations.

Have a great day.

[/QUOT
Sending a mob to kill the VP ,and overthrow an election to try to keep it from being certified is
Treason 101

That was DEMOCRATS, dude. There was no election to 'overthrow'.

Back